Five editing

Guest girl_from_uk

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britain's more stick in the mud than Australia, we get the word "rape" in our daytime shows even, they're not allowed it there, which is very odd and i just don't get why they edit dramatic stuff, if they think Home and Away and other shows are that bad, they should put them all on after prime time. I'm e-mailing 5, i will go down to London and protest myself if they don't leave the show alone from now on.

Wow that's very.. erm, serious. lol I don't like the idea that they're editing the show, but don't you think that protesting is slightly over the top? lol

Britain's more stick in the mud than Australia, we get the word "rape" in our daytime shows even, they're not allowed it there, which is very odd and i just don't get why they edit dramatic stuff, if they think Home and Away and other shows are that bad, they should put them all on after prime time. I'm e-mailing 5, i will go down to London and protest myself if they don't leave the show alone from now on.

Wow that's very.. erm, serious. lol I don't like the idea that they're editing the show, but don't you think that protesting is slightly over the top? lol

I'm saving to go to Australia, i wouldn't waste money going to London, but someone ought to do something, channel 5 are fully taking the p***

What would be the point in editing the cyclone anyway? theres no inappropriate content, just satisfying destruction! If it's because of flashing lights, thats stupid they should instead send out a warning in the commentary at the start, If they DO edit that is

The reason the drugs were edited out in the Duncan/Jade scenes was two fold, firstly the drugs are illegal in the UK whereas they are apparently legal in Oz (legal drugs? whens the next plane over? ;-)

secondly it apparently showed precisely how to use the drug which is also not allowed in the UK (to avoid copycats).

Archived