Long Time Coming

Guest jack is so hot

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You just got me excited then! lol I thought it'd been updated.... *grumbles* lol =P

Off Topic:Jeh-jeh, you live where the Robbie comes from :o! lol He is awesome! =)

Yes.....I live where the Robbie comes from. My best friend's Dad is the chairman of Port Vale (a local football club) and Robbie phoned their house as well....I nearly died....if he'd just dialled one different digit then I would've got to speak to him! Yeah....I've seen most of his family in Stoke...it's quite funny 'cos they get mobbed for autographs lol.... (sorry people, this was very off-topic I know......but we love Robbie...will not happen again :serious smiley: lol)

You just got me excited then! lol I thought it'd been updated.... *grumbles* lol =P

Off Topic:Jeh-jeh, you live where the Robbie comes from :o! lol He is awesome! =)

Yes.....I live where the Robbie comes from. My best friend's Dad is the chairman of Port Vale (a local football club) and Robbie phoned their house as well....I nearly died....if he'd just dialled one different digit then I would've got to speak to him! Yeah....I've seen most of his family in Stoke...it's quite funny 'cos they get mobbed for autographs lol.... (sorry people, this was very off-topic I know......but we love Robbie...will not happen again :serious smiley: lol)

Lol! Cool! Yes, we'll be good now :)

• 2 years later...

Archived