Long Time Coming

Guest jack is so hot

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok the next chapter is up

Chapter Three

Martha and Jack walked up to the Holden’s house. They went inside, they found Tony, Beth, Matilda and Lucas sitting around the table eating dinner, and Jack wanted to avoid any questions, so he directed Martha into his room.

He shut the door and turned to Martha before he could open his mouth Martha had spoken “Jack, I am really confused” she said sitting on his bed Jack sat down next to her “Why” he asked but he had an idea why “Well, I am confused, about, about us, first I come, which probably made it worse, then you just started comforting me and I am really confused” she said “ If you are wondering why I was comforting you” he said trying to make this sound easy “I still” he stopped “I still have feelings for you” he said and looked down “Why couldn’t you have told me that” she said “I don’t know, because now you hate me even more” he said standing up “You really think I hate you, Jack why do you think I came to you instead of well I don’t know, grandad or Ric” she said starting to sound frustrated “maybe because , I STILL LOVE YOU, AND I NEED YOU” she said and then she started to cry falling to the ground “And you always thought I hated you” she said kneeling on the ground Jack went down to the ground putting his hand on hers “Well its lucky I told you that” he said Martha looked up at him “W-why” she stuttered Jack put his hand under her chin , Martha let him guide it towards her mouth, Jack stopped as there noses touched they rubbed them against each others noses, then Jack directed his mouth towards hers , Martha wanted to tease him , she rubbed her lips over his, even though it was a kiss , Jack still felt so good , and Martha felt even better when Jack captured her lips in a searing kiss , that sent a hot spark coursing through her body.

Archived