Bring someone back...

Guest chandlersbing

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I was going to say Shane, but then Chloe was a lovely character (IMO) so for me

Chloe,

Shane,

Tom,

Wasn't there a dog in the Caravan Park house? A brown thing, can't remember it's name.

Bring the dog back :)

Dag Dog!!

As for the Sarah/Zoe thing. Never thought about it till now. If they must bring a psycho back from the dead, I'd have preferred it to be Sarah. She was better than Zoe. But I guess it would be harder to explain how she is alive than Zoe. Also, Zoe was DB's own creation, so I guess he'd want her back more than Sarah.

Bring back the real Zoe - she never really had a chance, other than by being a bit crispy in the bush, and half of a torn up photograph.

And I think Milko should come back. Okay, so technically he couldn't be dead, coz he didn't exist in the first place...But how about: as part of her grieving process, Sally regresses back to having her imaginary friend, and this time he seems real to the audience!! Ah-ha, a twist in the tale! That's her new love affair, and it's only nine months down the line that we discover it's Milko, having grown up...and it's Sally's way of coping! She's given him a more grown up name so that we don't know it's him, and Milko is his nickname.

;-)

On a serious note - I liked Chloe. Let's have her back.

Well I was going to say Shane, but then Chloe was a lovely character (IMO) so for me

Chloe,

Shane,

Tom,

Wasn't there a dog in the Caravan Park house? A brown thing, can't remember it's name.

Bring the dog back :)

Dag Dog!!

As for the Sarah/Zoe thing. Never thought about it till now. If they must bring a psycho back from the dead, I'd have preferred it to be Sarah. She was better than Zoe. But I guess it would be harder to explain how she is alive than Zoe. Also, Zoe was DB's own creation, so I guess he'd want her back more than Sarah.

Dag Dog !!!! That was him lol Bring back Dag Dog

Cheers Ste

Archived