Unbelievable

Guest Jacksthehottest

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great chapters! I'm soooo glad things are all good in their relationship at the mo. :)

:o Corey has a thing for Martha?? O-Oh...I hope that's not trouble I can see on the horizon...

More soon Please! :D

(By the way, I love your av!)

Agreed! Great chapter :)

Coreeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!! Maybe Jack and Corey..... lol I have an obession.

And by the way I love your Av :wub:

Yes i finally decided to write another chapter and I'm so glad i wrote it yesterday before i saw those spoilers, "sigh" I'm not even going to commment.

Enjoy

Warning: Some scenes may not be suitable for younger children

Chapter 11:

“Hey you” Jack said pulling her in though the door, planting a kiss on her lips. “Miss me much?” he questioned her.

“Of course I did, I couldn’t wait to see you” she said, as he dragged her over to the couch placing her down on his lap.

“How was work?”” she asked.

“Yeah it was alright, a bit boring I’m stuck with paper work until the doctors say my hearing is back” Jack replied, he wasn’t looking forward to the coming weeks at work.

“Yeah and it’s all my fault” Martha replied, just thinking about it made it worse; she hated what she had done to him.

“Hey, hey I don’t want to hear it, we have talked about this, it was supposed to be a prank that’s all” Jack replied.

“Now what are we doing?” Jack flirted looking down at her.

“I don’t know you tell me” she replied smiling.

He placed her down on the couch climbing over her. He leant down locking his lips with hers.

Martha grabbed him around the waist pulling him down closer to her. Her hands roaming over his body, until reaching the bottom of his shirt. She pulled it up over his head, revealing his body. Martha couldn’t get enough of it, she wanted more, lucky for her, Jack had felt the same way.

He began un buttoning her top, placing kisses all over her body. Martha used her hands to recapture his lips again. Pushing his head down to get close as possible, letting out a soft moan .Realizing where they were located she stopped.

“Is everything ok” Jack asked trying to get his breath back.

“What if your dad or brother walks in?” she asked looking around the room.

“Relax they have gone out for the day, but…” Jack said getting of her and standing up, He reached out for her hand pulling her up. He directed her towards the bedroom.

Once they reached the bed, Martha pushed him down so that he was lying on his back, and she was determined to continue what they had started.

“Finally awake are we?” Jack asked as he watched Martha come out of the bedroom wearing Jack’s shirt, they had spent most of their time together in the bed. After It all they had both fallen asleep, both exhausted. Jack had gotten out to make them lunch, but now he was sitting on the couch watching TV.

“Yep, what a day” she flirted as she placed herself next to him.

“Couldn’t agree more, and not to mention you look sexy in that shirt” he smiled at her.

“Are you only saying that because it’s your shirt” she asked placing a kiss on his lips.

“I could be” he teased. Martha looked offended.

“Would that mean if you wore my shirt you would look sexier, want to try it on?” she teased him wrapping both her legs around him.

“Hey, no need to be so mean, it’s just because I’m hot isn’t it?” he asked. Martha shook her head.

“You Jack Holden” she said using her finger pointing into his chest. “Are full of you self” she finished off.

“I’m only joking you know, you look sexy in anything preferably with nothing” he flirted. Martha laughed but then leant down capturing his lips.

“Let’s go for a walk” Jack said lifting her up.

“Ok I’ll juts go get changed I think you need to as well” Martha said gesturing down to his boxers that’s all he had on.

“Oh why can’t we go out like this” Jack cried.

“Jack the whole town will know what we have been up to” she replied laughing before walking of into the bedroom.

“What’s wrong with that” he said following her inside.

“Yeah I saw him at Noah’s before I came over” Martha replied, she and Jack were walking along the beach hand in hand, discussing any topic that came to their mind. They had talked about work, friend’s, family and Martha had learnt so much about him. She and Jack never really had the chance to talk properly before they were to busy teasing each other and Martha had pretended hating him as well.

“He seems like a nice guy” Jack replied, they were talking about Corey.

“Kind of cute too” Martha joked, the face on Jack’s face was priceless. “I’m joking” she added, slapping him on the arm slightly. She stopped and took his hands in hers.

“As If I would let you go” she said pulling him in closer.

“Glad to hear it” he replied before capturing her lips for a passionate kiss.

aww :wub: I wish they could still be happy like that on the show. Glad to hear that Martha doesn't plan on letting Corey get between her and Jack, hope it stays that way, although some how I get the feeling that it won't.

Can't wait to read more, your doing a great job.

Chapter 12:

Jack emerged from his bedroom finally awake. He had his jeans on and a simple t-shirt.

“Someone seems happy” Tony said to him, he hadn’t seen much of Jack in the past few days and the last time they had talked Jack was still angry about the whole Martha situation, he wondered what changed.

“Actually I am” Jack replied joining them at the table.

“You should really stop singing in the shower you don’t want anyone to hear you, people like Martha won’t talk to you ever again.” Lucas grinned, he knew how much his brother loved her, but he didn’t admit it, little did Lucas know what had been happening over the last few days.

“I wouldn’t be so sure” Jack replied looking up at him.

“What do you mean, did you and Martha talk” Tony asked turning the conversation serious.

“Actually we did” Jack replied pleased with him self, they had actually done more than talking.

“And, how did it go” Tony asked curious to know.

“It went pretty well, we are actually together” Jack replied, he watched as both Tony and Lucas stopped eating, they were both in shock, all Jack could do was laugh.

“You serious mate?” Tony asked.

“Yep” Jack replied.

“How do you know you’re together?” Lucas asked, he was still in shock, last time he had spoken to Jack he and Martha were both angry with each other.

“Do you really want me to answer that question” Jack replied smartly, giving Lucas a huge smile. Lucas stopped and realized what Jack was saying. He got up from the table and ran over to the couch.

“Ewww, I don’t want to hear it” Lucas replied using the pillows to cover his ears. Both Jack and Tony laughed.

“Be quiet lover boy, you and Matilda haven’t laid eyes of each other from the first day we arrived here” Jack said to him.

“Lover boy? Why do I have to be called lover boy” Lucas asked, he knew Jack was just teasing him.

“Because you’re the one in love” Jack said simply, as he sat beside him on the couch.

“That’s not what I meant….” Lucas replied.

“Anyways how was the movies last night” Jack asked, trying to change the subject he looked at Tony then at Lucas who couldn’t stop laughing. “What’s funny?” Jack added.

“Dad has a thing for Beth Hunter” Lucas replied laughing away. Jack laughed along.

“When did this all happen” Jack asked, interested all of a sudden.

“Hey, hey I never said that, we are just friends” Tony replied.

“Yeah sure dad, just friends” Lucas said turning around. “That’s why you’re going over there for dinner tonight” Lucas added.

“Yeah well you’re going there as well” Tony replied defensively.

“Yeah but that’s not the point, C’mon dad admit it” Lucas teased.

“I’m not admitting anything” Tony said as he stood up and walked over to the kitchen. “Remind me to never have this conversation with you 2” Tony added. Jack stood up as well picking up his jacket.

“I’m going to go and see Martha” Jack replied before leaving the house.

Jack wondered up to Martha’s apartment, he couldn’t wait to see her; even it only had been 12 hours since they last saw each other. He knocked on the door.

“Hey” Martha said leaning in for a kiss, she tried to get away but Jack pulled her back in.

“I’m not done yet” he replied, placing his lips on hers. She pulled away.

“Granddad is in the house” she laughed.

“Oh” Jack said moving his hands away.

“Do you think you’ll be able to keep your hands away from me for a couple of minutes” Martha teased.

“I’ll try but no promises” Jack replied.

“Good” she added, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, dragging him in.

“Hey Alf” Jack said as he spotted him in the kitchen. Martha dragged him in until they reached the couch where they both sat.

“Hey mate, how are you?” Alf asked.

“I’m actually pretty good” Jack replied.

“My granddaughter not giving you a hard time is she?” Alf asked smiling at both of them. Alf couldn’t help but feel happy for Jack and Martha. Martha had explained everything to him this morning, he was glad they had worked everything out.

“Hey I’m not that bad am I?” Martha said leaning down onto Jack, giving him a quick kiss.

“Of course your not” he replied smiling down at her.

“Well I’m off, I have shift at Noah’s now” Alf said looking down at his watch “Actually I’m running late” Alf added before hurrying out of the door.

‘So….” Martha said turning around to face Jack, making her self comfy. “What do you have planned for today” she added.

“I was thinking we could go down to the beach with Robbie and Tash this morning and than later tonight you can come over and we’ll watch a movie or something, plus we have the whole house to ourselves.” he replied.

“Wow I like the sound of this” Martha said, before Jack could reply she leant over giving him a passionate kiss.

Archived