Unbelievable

Guest Jacksthehottest

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 4:

Martha was still lying on the couch doing nothing, all she was doing was thinking about Jack, she couldn’t stop thinking about him, she had never liked a guy this much, she had some relationships in the past but nothing like this. She decided to go for a walk on the beach, it’s not like she was going to run into Jack, he would probably be home resting, so she was safe.

“Hey Jack” Tony said as he entered the Holden house “Hey dad” Jack said looking disappointed, Jack was thinking all afternoon of how to forget about Martha, but he had no luck, she just kept on reappearing back in his mind. “You feeling better” Tony asked. “Yeah I am” He said trying to force a smile. “I ran into Tasha and Robbie down at Noah’s” Tony said. Jack didn’t even look up, he thought that Tony was just going to tell him that Tasha and Robbie sent their get well’s or something like that he had no idea that they spoke to Tony about Martha. “Ok” Jack said as he wasn’t really interested in hearing what his dad had to say next. “When I saw them they came back from Martha’s” Tony said. Now Jack looked up at his dad, even though he hated her what she had done to him, he could never stop loving her. “She wasn’t feeling well” Tony continued because he knew Jack wouldn’t respond. “That’s great dad” Jack said. “Do you even know why she wasn’t feeling well?” Tony questioned “No and I don’t really care” Jack said. Tony was shocked by Jack’s response; he never saw his son act like this before. “Jack she is upset of what happened” Tony said as he raised his voice “She never meant to hurt you like this.” Tony continued. “That’s fine, but the only reason she says this is because she wants me to forgive her, so she can feel better about herself” Jack answered back angry. “I don’t get you Jack you’re the only one that doesn’t see it” Tony said. “See what” Jack asked confused. “She likes you mate, you may not see it, but everyone else does” Tony replied. Jack look shocked, why was his dad saying this Martha didn’t like him; otherwise she wouldn’t have kissed him, so that he would forgive her. He wanted to believe his dad, but he just didn’t know whether it was true. “And how do you know this” Jack asked. “Mate if she didn’t like you she wouldn’t be acting like this, Jack you may not know this but Martha is hurting, she likes you” Tony said. Jack’s head was spinning of all the words his dad had just said, was any of this true? His dad wouldn’t just make it up. “Son you can tell your mind what to think, but you can’t tell your heart what to feel” Tony said as he left to his bedroom. Jack knew that was true, even if he wanted to forget about Martha he couldn’t stop his feelings towards her. He decided to go clear his head and head down to the beach.

Martha was walking along the beach, thinking of the words Jack had said to her in the hospital; he basically said that he didn’t want her in his life. She looked up ahead and in the distance, she saw a man, he looked much like someone she had seen before. She stopped as she knew it was Jack. What was she going to say to him if he approached her? She thought to herself. He told her to stay out of his life, so she was going to do that, she was just going to walk straight past him, like he didn’t even exist, could she really do that? She thought to herself, she had no choice he didn’t want to talk to her.

Jack was looking at the water, and walking along the beach, the water always made him clear his thoughts, and it was really helping, he even forgot about Martha, until he moved his head to look straight ahead. Then he saw her, he had missed seeing her, even if it was only a day. He was wondering what to do once he approached her, was he even going to talk to her. He had to; he wanted to know if she liked him and if she really did care about him. He was now getting closer and closer to her, he looked up at her, and their eyes locked for a few seconds, then Martha looked away.

She looked up at Jack again he was now approximately 20 meters in front of her. Just a couple of more seconds and this will be all over Martha thought, all she had to do was walk straight past him, well at least that’s what he had said back at the hospital, she was gong to respect his wishes and keep out of his way.

He looked up at her and she was focusing on the ground, as if she didn’t even want to know him, Jack knew he had to talk to her. Jack was shocked to find out Martha didn’t stop once she reached him. He grabbed her hand slightly, not wanting to hurt her and said “Martha wait”

Next Time:

- What happens between Jack and Martha?

Well that was it…sorry it took so long to update…tell me what you think of this chapter.

Archived