Sunday's Child

Guest x..kt..x

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmao! It's not my fault!

It would seem that you are only 6 chapters behind Nicole at present AND she started a day before you! EDIT: On 'Undercover Cop 2'

Nicole's also written another god knows how many chapter but hasn't posted them yet! I post them as I go along so I'm VERY behind her! lol

Lmao! It's not my fault!

It would seem that you are only 6 chapters behind Nicole at present AND she started a day before you! EDIT: On 'Undercover Cop 2'

Nicole's also written another god knows how many chapter but hasn't posted them yet! I post them as I go along so I'm VERY behind her! lol

Yup I'm whopping yo' ass! Lol!

Oh, and actually she is 24 chapters behind me =)! lol

I was going off 'Undercover Cop 2' Vs 'Sunday's child' posted chapters 16 Vs 10.

Maybe I'm just wrong, wouldn't be the first time as my friends would be all too ready to tell you :P

EDIT: Scratch that last post, all is clear :)

For the record, both are equally fantastic!

Lol, okay I'm slightly confused. But i'll just agree and nod along.. lol

Thanks!

To Kt: HA! See I got a compliment in your thread! =P lol! But guess what you got in my thread? A dirty look! lol =P L-o-s-e-r! Lol!

Jk! I think your fan fic is really good! I love it. Well done katharine! :P

Shut up Nicole. OMG. You put Katharine without a capital letter. Remember SPAG dearest! lol

Katharine you fool, SPAG isn't about capital letters. Lol. But I'm sorry, I'll remember my capital letters next time.

=)

Archived