Sunday's Child

Guest x..kt..x

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww, thanks people! I am writing the next bit now so it should be on soon!

OMG! *falls to ground* Really kt!? You're finally writing it! Not watching countdown? Not playing Solitaire? I'm gob smacked! lol

OMG! *falls to ground* Really kt!? You're finally writing it! Not watching countdown? Not playing Solitaire? I'm gob smacked! lol

Oh shut up Nicole!

Oh shut up Nicole!

It would seem that you are only 6 chapters behind Nicole at present AND she started a day before you! EDIT: On 'Undercover Cop 2'

I'm sure you can catch her up in no time - just make sure you have a constant supply of caffine at hand ;)

*runs off*

Lol! It's just funny because she gets distracted very easily! And most of the time it's by countdown or solitaire.. lol

For example, about 15 minutes ago, she said she was going to write the next chapter, she has currently done .. 5 and 1/3 lines! lol

I shall be utterly flabberghasted if she finishes it in the next hour. lol =)

Archived