Summer Bay 2017

Guest Shane&Angel4Eva

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this story. The Pippa and V.J relationship shouldnt go ahead because aside from V.J being a trouble maker Leah is Pippa's biological mother so that would make V.J her biological half brother. Even though Sally is Pippa's adoptive mother it would still be wrong because of the blood line.

I love this story. The Pippa and V.J relationship shouldnt go ahead because aside from V.J being a trouble maker Leah is Pippa's biological mother so that would make V.J her biological half brother. Even though Sally is Pippa's adoptive mother it would still be wrong because of the blood line.

Leah is not Pippa's biological mother Sally is. The way a surrogacy works is that the DNA from the Mum and Dad (Sally and Flynn) is joined in a test tube to create an embryo (Pippa) and this embryo is implanted in the surrogate mother (Leah). Leah's role is simply to carry the baby, the baby was already concieved using Sally and Flynn's DNA therefore Sally is Pippa's bioplogical mother in every way. It's a much more complex process than that but I've tried to simplify it down. When I was younger somebody described it to me as making a cake: A cake is made when the ingredients mix together, it is just put in an oven to help it to grow. In a surrogacy Sally and Flynn provide the ingredients and baby Pippa is created before she is put in the oven (Leah's body). Leah has nothing to do with her genetic make-up therefore there is no reason why Pippa and VJ being together is wrong.

great chapter by the way!

Archived