Belle Appreciation Thread!

Guest homeandaway_lover~~!

I hope so, I just don't want her to turn out like Cassie. Different and interesting one minute, and boring and predictable the next.

I know.......first cassie was heaps flirty and was different to what shes like now.....shes just boring and predictible. I guess thats what summer bay does to you....

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we all know that answer to that one.....Belle will turn out to be a goody goody, she is in the very beginning of it. I honestly hope she doesn't become another Cassie, we need someone who says it like it is!

But since she will be the new flavour of the month, I totally see it happening.

yeah.......hope she doesnt do a ric, you know bad boy at first, and sucky mummys boy after that ;)

I still luv him though

I agree, he's still absolutely adorable but he was so much better as the bad boy. They could at least have found a medium between the two sides of his personality.

Maybe Belle can bring back more of this side of him again?

I don't think Belle is a particularly interesting, original or likeable character. I mean had a hard life, feisty to start with, gets taken in by Irene, get to see her good side...hardly new. I also don't like it how she's already so head over heels for Rick, it makes it too predictable. I liked the Cassie/Ric meeting better, had more of a sense of fun, although I do think those two should break up. What would be good is if they overcame the break up to become firm friends in a brother/sister kind of mode and Belle got jelous. That would turn the tables.

Archived