Kip in UK Show

Guest JamieLee

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As soon as its posted on holby.tv you know its official I've been a member over there for years & they always have the news on casts first!!

I'm so excited cant wait to see kip in casualty!

Hey, what's your username over there?

I gave up watching about 2 years ago, but I'll definately start again once Kip's on our screens! :D

And I told you it was true! :lol:

Hi

:rolleyes: Great news that Kip has landed a role on U K T V. Especially as he will be in what must be one of the BBC's most prestigious and popular shows. It gives him the opportunity to go into hero mode save peoples lives like Scott did in Home and Away- do you remember he rescued Josie and then of course he saved Hayley as well ? I have also not watched Casualty for ages but will be glued to the screen come June.

This should give him the chance to really show us that he can act ! WICKED!!

:D Well done Kip and good luck - we're all looking forward to seeing you on our screens!!

As soon as its posted on holby.tv you know its official I've been a member over there for years & they always have the news on casts first!!

I'm so excited cant wait to see kip in casualty!

Hey, what's your username over there?

I gave up watching about 2 years ago, but I'll definately start again once Kip's on our screens! :D

And I told you it was true! :lol:

I have to admit I too stopped watching Casualty & just stuck to Bolby city but now I'm going to start watching it again once Kip is in it!

My username is the same over there although I tend to lurk as appose to post!

Archived