Bec's the new Diana

Guest Becstar

There is only one princess Diana, and it is not Bec, i really love her character as Hayley.

There has been alot of speculation on Princess Diana's death, at who done it. And as the media was slightly involved, i wish that Actors and actress would not put them selves up for the lime light. As it as already talked about earlier on in this thread.. If they dont like it then stay in, and close your blinds. As if they werent in the papers as much as they are, nobody would know them?

I live in the same village that Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Dough lives in, Swansea. They often come and see her parents, They do not as a lot of celebs tell the media where they are, they try to keep themselves to themselves. I have seen them loads of times in a normal car with Catherine driving and the kids in the back seat. There is no media following them at all.

But having said that she is not a very nice person, especially as i met her , when she came to visit her grndparents on the hospital ward that i work on. And this was before she met her hubby, but the point i am making is, some celebs make themselves known on purpose, others just want to carry on without us all prying on them.

As other people have said in this thread, they aren't saying that she is like Diana as a person, of course not that is ridiculous, she is the Australian equivalent of Posh Spice, but that stories about her, and Lleyton and Mia, sell as many magazines as stories about Di used to.

The headline is used to draw people in an make them read on - as in, "What? How is she like Diana? I'm outraged..." etc etc etc. It is a journalism trick - take a quote out of context for your headline and make it seem like it is saying something else, much more interesting, to make people buy your magazine.

As other people have said in this thread, they aren't saying that she is like Diana as a person, of course not that is ridiculous, she is the Australian equivalent of Posh Spice, but that stories about her, and Lleyton and Mia, sell as many magazines as stories about Di used to.

The headline is used to draw people in an make them read on - as in, "What? How is she like Diana? I'm outraged..." etc etc etc. It is a journalism trick - take a quote out of context for your headline and make it seem like it is saying something else, much more interesting, to make people buy your magazine.

I know... its a tactic that works well too.... everyone including me thought Bec was leaving Lleyton when they did the "Bec packs her bags as marriage takes its toll" or something along those lines... and then the article turned out to be about how happy they all are!

Archived