Just A Dream

Guest matty and luke forever

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanx for replying guys !!!! I thought that Tony and Jack would have probably been really protective because they never had a teenage girls in the family and now they do, their very sensetive and I think that would be the type of thing they do !!!!

There should be an update on Tuesday or maybe today !!!!

Julie

Chapter 7

If you leave me now.

==================================

“So, what’s this I hear about you getting detention?” Tony questioned as he walked down the main outdoor stair with his son and step-daughter – to – be following him.

“When the teachers are in the Staff room, do all they do is talk about the pupils?” Matilda questioned dumbly trying to change the conversation.

“Nope, we tend to talk about, what’s on the latest Homes and Gardens.” He laughed “Well come on, tell me”

“Mattie had a fight with Mr. Baker in Social Education.” Lucas explained

“It wasn’t a fight, it was a very heated debate!” she answered slightly raising her voice.

“About what exactly?” Tony asked now entrequeed

“Date rape. We were talking about it and Mr. Baker thought that the culprit should be banged up and I said that that wouldn’t help, because once they got out it would make them more tempted to do it again.” She said as she put her hand on the car door handle she continued “I think they have to work with the person to see exactly why they felt they had to do something like that to get someone to sleep with them.”

“That is a very grown up opinion” Tony said getting into the car.

“I’ve had very grown up experiences” she smiled as she stepped into the back seat after him.

===================================================

Lucas stared out to the sea and let the sand flow through his fingertips.

“I love you so much.” Her shaking, scared voice repeating over and over again in head.

He tried to stop the tears from streaming down his face, but no sound came from his mouth. How could she just give up like that? How could she leave him now?

This wasn’t the Tilly he had grown to know and love. He began reliving all the happy times they had had together, her smile, they glint she always had in her eyes when they were together. She was beautiful, in everyway possible. He loved the way her hair just hung over the back strap of her bikini, he loved the way she would never let anyone stand in her way.

They way she would never give up.

But now she was all alone, with some guy who was basically obsessed with her, in the middle of nowhere. And she was prepared to give up. His strong thoughts of hate towards Callan were interrupted by his brother sitting down beside him.

“No fresh news.” He said

“I don’t think there will be, Jack. She’s given up.”

“How do you know that she has? You have to be positive, Luke. If not for Beth or your friends, but for yourself. There’s still a chance that we will find her. I mean, Kim and Scott still haven’t come back. Henry and Kit are going to arrive soon; we need to be strong for them. And whether we believe that she is alright, we need to be there for her… when she gets back.” Jack said inspirationally.

“When she gets back?” Lucas questioned

“Well, you didn’t think she is going to go down without a fight?” Jack smiled putting his hand on his little brother’s shoulder and pray for Luke and for himself that he was right.

They would find her.

=====================================================

Henry sat in the taxi, his hands clammy from the sheer heat of the cab. He looked out of the window at the place where he used to live.

A town filled with boredom and long, hot summers of doing nothing but sitting on the beach and the occasional morning surf. That was Summer Bay.

But for some reason Matilda loved it. He couldn’t think why. Mattie and Henry were the same person, just separated. They had the same personality, the same friends, but maybe Matilda had grown and matured more than Henry and all she wanted to do was laze around the beach all day. Maybe she had found a secret cupboard that her and Lucas kept themselves occupied in. This is where Henry incredibly sick mind came into play, once again Henry’s sick mind had managed to get a thought in his head of his sister that he really didn’t want there. He looked out of the window once again and saw two of his most loyal companions sitting on the fence outside the surf club, with his step-brothers-to-be talking to them, standing in exactly the same position as each other. God, he couldn’t stand them. Why couldn’t his mum have married someone normal for a change? He paid the driver and got out of the car.

“I take it’s not exactly the time to ask for a big wide one Cas?” he broke a smile

He was acknowledged by a wide smile from both Cassie and Ric.

“Henry!” Cassie screamed jumping down from the fence and running towards Henry.

========================================================

Next part may be up tomorrow !!!!

ENJOY

Julie

Chapter 8

Memories

==================================

I know you think that I shouldn't still love you,

or tell you that.

But if I didn't say it, well I'd still have felt it

where's the sense in that?

I promise I'm not trying to make your life harder

or return to where we were

====================================

Matilda woke up in the dark room for the 6th time this week, her back hurt from lying in a strange position. Callan had tied one of her wrists to the bedpost in case she down tried to get away. Which to Mattie was impossible as she couldn’t have broke down the door if she had tried; she had never been the strongest of people when it came to things like that.

She pushed her hand into her jeans pocket and pulled out a picture that Ric had given her earlier in the week. She smiled to herself as she looked at it. The photo had been taken by Martha on the day before Ric’s 17th. Cassie and she were lying on one side of their body with sunglasses on and huge smiles on their faces. Ric and Luke were at either side of them their bodies still wet from their latest surf and Jack was in the middle of them all with his arm around Luke’s neck. They had all looked so happy but now Matilda thought these would only be memories because when she got out of here if she did, they would never be able to go back to the way they were, at least she and Lucas couldn’t. Not after what had happened to her, what Callan had did.

She took a deep breath as she pushed the photo back into her pocket and huddled her aching legs up to her chest. As she did so she heard the key on the door unlock as she closed her eyes and tried to find the Movie in her mind. But that movie wasn’t appearing and she could only think of him coming closer to her, as he sat down next to her she could smell the stench that his constant smoking brought to him, she nearly vomited as he came closer to her. But in the back of her mind she wasn’t sure if it was the sheer smell of him or the thought of what he did to her after he had drugged her.

“I brought you some breakfast.” He stated placing the tray down on the stool next to the bed.

“I not hungry” she whispered to her knees.

“But you have to eat” he said almost sounding concerned “You need your energy” getting up from the bed he began walking towards the door.

“Why are you doing this?” she blurted out

I will go down with this ship

And I won't put my hands up and surrender

There will be no white flag above my door

I'm in love and always will be

=======================================================

“Okay guys, Matilda Hunter, 16, last seen a week ago at Martha Stewarts birthday party by boyfriend Lucas Holden also 16. We suspect that she was taken by Callan McPherson a former friend of hers who drug and attempted to rape her a year ago. He’s considered armed and dangerous by the force in the city. Recently been charged with carrying a dangerous weapon with intent to use. He also was found with a hell of a lot of marjoram by Dr. Flynn Saunders last time he decided to visit the bay but scampered before we could get to him.” Peter told the full briefing room. “They SES teams are out already looking for anything suspicious. Lara, could you head to the Hunters’ house and see how their holding up. I think Jack is already there. Everyone else you’ll be joining the SES search teams. Look out for anything, we’re trying to bring her home safe and sound” he nodded forcing a smile as the briefing room cleared.

Safe and sound

=========================================

I know I left too much mess and

destruction to come back again

And I caused nothing but trouble

I understand if you can't talk to me again

and if you live by the rules of "it's over"

then I'm sure that that makes sense

===============================================

“So, you had a screwed up childhood. Join the club.”

“I watched my dad shoot my mum and then shoot himself.” Callan said bluntly stunning Matilda into silence.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t …..” Matilda managed out.

“I promised myself that by now I would have a job and be on my way to something to make my mum proud. And now I’m here, on my way to prison.” He said

“You don’t have to go to prison. You just need to let me go. I promise I won’t tell anyone where you are.” She pleaded

“No, we are going to be together. We’re going to be where no-one can find us, where no-one will break us apart. Like Ric did.” He said touching her cheek and wiping the tear away that had now started pouring down her cheeks.

“What do you mean?”

“Mattie we are going to be together forever.” He said with a smile on his face.

================================================

Beth sat on the couch in the sitting room, she had told everyone to leave. She needed some time alone. Tony, Jack, Scott, Robbie Henry and Lucas had gone to look for her with the SES team. Hayley and Martha hadn’t left her side since Matilda had gone missing but now she had had enough. They had left as soon as she had asked them to.

She stood up and looked at the photo’s that had collected on the shelves. She soon realised how many photos of Matilda she had. She picked one of them up and ran her finger down the side of her frame. She looked up to try and stop the tears from rolling down her face; she looked to the top shelf where she saw what looked like a blank tape. She stretched up and pulled it down; she carefully swept the dust of the top and read the label said ‘summer 2000’. She walked over to the video player and pushed it.

As soon as she pushed play, her late husband Jack popped up on screen and said “Hunter bunch 2005” with a smile on his face. The camera soon turned round to Matilda sitting on the lawn with Kit beside her then all of a sudden Henry and Scott appeared with huge buckets of water that soon landed on both of the girls heads.

She stared at the screen as she stored Matilda’s smile in her head when she started pouring over her brothers.

The smile she may never see again.

=================================================

And when we meet

Which I'm sure we will

All that was there

Will be there still

I'll let it pass

And hold my tongue

And you will think

That I've moved on....

Matilda desperately tried to untie her wrist; her nails were beginning to break with her hand constantly pulling at the rope. When she has eventually managed to free herself, she stood up on the bed and began tearing away at the boards that had been plastered across the windows. She squinted her eyes as the sun shone through the opening that she had made. Her hands moved across the top of the window searching for a lock of any form. When she couldn’t find one she jumped off the bed and made her way across the room.

She found the nearest object that could be swung in the room and ran back over to the window and stood at the side of it. She took a deep breath and then swung the make- shift bat with full force, as the glass shattered around her she heard a loud slamming of the doors on the other side of the house. She quickly jumped back on the bed and through the window, winging in pain as she cut her leg on the sharp glass she began to run.

=========================================

“Alf?” Peter shouted as he stepped out the car “Where do you need my lot?”

“Well, Tony’s team are about to head out we’ll need some coppers with them” Alf nodded towards the bush.

“How are they?” Peter asked looking towards the Hunters’ and Holden’s’.

“Their holding up but I’m not sure about Tony leading the….” Alf’s sentence was cut of by the ear splitting sound of a gun shot coming from the forest.

Everyone turned round and looked up to the sky. And they all heard a loud scream.

Matilda screamed as Callan fired the gun at her but she didn’t stop running. Her heart was pounding in her chest and her leg was throbbing with pain and she could feel her jeans getting wet with the blood from her wound. But she wouldn’t stop running, not unless she was forced to.

As she ran she slashed her face on a branch and she could here his footsteps behind her, trying to catch up with her. She could hear the main road to the left of her and she took a sharp turn and made her way towards the road. This was her last chance to get away and she was going to keep running.

==============================================

============================================

“What do you mean hell do you mean we can’t go in?” Tony gritted his teeth as he shouted at Peter.

“I mean that who ever fired that gone was firing at someone and I’m not having anyone becoming target practice.” Peter reasoned back

“There is a 16 year old girl out there….” Tony sentence trailed off as he turned round as saw Mattie at the top of the embankment.

“Mattie!” Luke screamed as she ran down the embankment and onto the road grabbing a hold of him.

“I’m Okay, I’m okay” she cried into his shoulder “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry”

Soon after Scott, Henry, Ric and Robbie had joined them in a group hug.

But suddenly Matilda cries soon turned into desperate breathes as her lungs began to tighten.

“Mattie?” Lucas asked as she collapsed into his arms and falling to the ground with her he realised that his and her shirts were covered in blood.

“I love you” she fought out of her rasping breaths “I love you”

“Mattie!” Luke screamed

I'm in love and always will be=====================================================

Don’t worry there’s going to be a sequel!!!!!

Enjoy

Julie

Archived