The Blokes' Thread

Guest TheMaster

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A whataphrodite? lol

Someone who is born with both male and female parts. They are neither male nor female and are also infertile.

Most hermaphrodites are operated on at birth to make them into either male or female (although they will still be infertile obviously) as this makes them more "normal" and makes their lives a bit easier.

There was a hermaphrodite in Bizarre magazine a couple of months ago, she (I will call them she, as they lived their whole life as a girl, despite having both sets of genitals) was born in the 50s and was never operated on. It was really interesting, she was going to have the operation to get rid of her male bits. I found it a bit odd though, because she looked more masculine than feminine, she had breasts, but the nipples were tiny like a man's nipples. She had a manly facial structure, large jawbone, large hands etc. I suppose that despite her manly appearance she felt more comfortable as a woman, her parents decided to bring her up as a girl when she was a baby, so at that age it was impossible to tell that she would look so manly in later life. She had worked as a prostitute from the age of 14 too.

Was strangely compelling, although it is a shame that she hadn't been operated on as a child. She said so herself, she said that she'd prefer to have been brought up as a boy or a girl, a full boy or girl, not half and half. She said she wouldn't have cared which gender her parents chose for her, as long as they actually chose one! But the doctors at the time didn't really know how to deal with the situation, so they just left her as she was.

Im straight and addicted to home and away! and proud of it. Dad says i have a disorder (being addicted and everything), but i say its better going out and getting a girl pregnant!!! Thats what i say to him!!

Good for you, there are far too many men who say that soaps like H&A are gay or for girls. The thing is, half of them watch Eastenders and Coronation Street anyway! :lol:

I was working in a London pub when Eastenders had the 'who shot Phil Mitchell?' storyline. It was the straight businessmen in suits and ties who asked me to turn the television on so they could find out who did it. :wink:

Im straight and addicted to home and away! and proud of it. Dad says i have a disorder (being addicted and everything), but i say its better going out and getting a girl pregnant!!! Thats what i say to him!!

Good for you, there are far too many men who say that soaps like H&A are gay or for girls. The thing is, half of them watch Eastenders and Coronation Street anyway! :lol:

I was working in a London pub when Eastenders had the 'who shot Phil Mitchell?' storyline. It was the straight businessmen in suits and ties who asked me to turn the television on so they could find out who did it. :wink:

But Eastenders is a more "manly" soap, it's full of cockney geezers and gangsters, whereas H&A is full of Aussies and sunshine and sensitive men! :lol::wink:

I can't stand Eastenders, it's so depressing! :unsure:

So, what you are saying is that EE is for manic depressive thugs and HaA is for new age sensitive types. :D

Not quite! They must have a different demograph though, Eastenders, whilst being popular amongst young people, is aimed at an older market than H&A, which is probably watched by more teenagers than older people. Eastenders is very British too, the characters aren't very classy either, it's a very working-class kind of show with a lot of scandal, H&A is pretty mild in comparison.

Archived