The Blokes' Thread

Guest TheMaster

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there such a thing as a straight, male H&A fan? :ph34r:

:lol:

No offense to any straight male H&A fans (if they do exist) it just seems like a large portion of our male members are gay or bisexual.

None of my gay friends watch H&A, but then again, I only know 1 other person who does watch it, so it's not surprising really. :huh:

Oh, since this is the single men's thread... click here for some breasts... :P

Im straight and addicted to home and away! and proud of it. Dad says i have a disorder (being addicted and everything), but i say its better going out and getting a girl pregnant!!! Thats what i say to him!!

Im straight and addicted to home and away! and proud of it. Dad says i have a disorder (being addicted and everything), but i say its better going out and getting a girl pregnant!!! Thats what i say to him!!

Good for you, there are far too many men who say that soaps like H&A are gay or for girls. The thing is, half of them watch Eastenders and Coronation Street anyway! :lol:

So true, Tabbycool!!! Everybody in school is like "your so gay, you watch h&a" and im like "f**k off, you get wasted every friggin night and end up in trouble with the police". Sorry for the rant!!!

Who would the girl go out with.....A. Innocent Guy who enjoys Aussie life??....ME..

B. Not so innocent guy who gets arrested and gets every girl in Ireland pregnant!!!

So true, Tabbycool!!! Everybody in school is like "your so gay, you watch h&a" and im like "f**k off, you get wasted every friggin night and end up in trouble with the police". Sorry for the rant!!!

Who would the girl go out with.....A. Innocent Guy who enjoys Aussie life??....ME..

B. Not so innocent guy who gets arrested and gets every girl in Ireland pregnant!!!

Depends on the girl, some girls are dumb and like a guy who seems "tough", whereas other girls like more sensitive or sensible men. I must say, I've never been into guys who get into trouble with the police, I prefer a less stressful lifestyle! :lol: You just be yourself and I'm sure you'll find a great girl soon enough :)

Archived