Complicated Love

Guest bay girl

Here's another chapter. Sorry it took so long.

WARNING- THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME STUFF THAT IS MAYBE UNSUITABLE FOR YOUNGER PEOPLE. THANK YOU. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Martha had just arrived at the hospital to pick up Ric. She walked down the hall with a smile on her face. She’d just seen Jack’s car out in the car park and she was excited about seeing him.

The kiss she’d shared with him in the early hours of that morning had been replaying over and over again in her mind since then. She couldn’t seem to think about anything else except for Jack. Jack and those amazing hands, she thought.

She’d never experienced anything like what she had felt with Jack, and she couldn’t wait until she got more.

His touch had sent tingles coursing throughout her body and his kisses were enough to take her breath away.

Martha stopped just as she reached the room that the three boys shared; she could hear them laughing. Martha wondered if Jack had told the guys that they were together. I guess I’ll find out soon enough, she thought.

Martha walked into the room making her presence known. “Hey,” she said. “How’s everyone feeling?” she asked.

They all looked at her smiling. “We’re all great,” Tony replied.

Martha walked up and gave Ric a hug. “Are you ready to go?” she asked him.

“Yeah. But I want to stop in and see grandad before we leave,” Ric told her.

Martha smiled and nodded. “Okay”.

Martha looked over at Jack and gave him a small smile before looking away quickly.

“Okay, well I guess I should get you fellows home,” Jack said to Tony and Lucas. “Yep, let’s go,” Tony answered.

Tony, Lucas and Ric left the room together; Martha and Jack followed behind them.

“Meet me down at the rocks at 2:00 o’clock,” Jack whispered to her.

Martha guessed that he hadn’t told anyone about them yet. She nodded at him. “Okay,” she whispered back.

Martha and Ric then walked off in the direction of Alf’s (he was staying in for another night) room, while Jack left for home with Tony and Lucas.

Jack walked along the beach; heading for the rocks. He looked at his watch; it was almost 2 pm. Good, I’m not late, he thought. He’d asked Martha earlier to meet up with him, and he didn’t want to keep her waiting.

He’d been waiting for hours to see her; and when he had seen her at the hospital before; it had taken nearly all of his self-control to stop himself from touching her.

He looked up ahead and could see her sitting down; her hair blowing around in the wind. God, she’s beautiful, he thought to himself.

She hadn’t seen him yet because she had her back facing him. Jack crept up behind her; slowly and quietly. Just as he reached a hand down to grab her, he heard her voice.

“Don’t do that,” she said.

Jack laughed. “Do what?” he asked innocently.

“Try and scare me. And don’t say you weren’t, because I know you were going to,” she replied while turning to look up at him.

Jack looked down at her. “How did you know I was there?” he questioned her.

She smiled. “I have eyes in the back of my head,” she told him.

“Oh, well that explains it all then,” Jack joked as he held out his hand to help her up.

Once Martha was standing; Jack pulled her into a tight embrace. “I missed you,” he said in a low voice.

Martha looked up into his eyes smiling. “Me too”.

Jack bent his head low and impressed a soft kiss on her lips. Her lips parted. The intrusion of his tongue into her mouth was so gentle and sweet.

They carried on like this for a few more minutes until they were breathless; they needed to pull away so they could get some air.

“Have you told anyone about us yet?” Martha asked.

Jack shook his head. “No. Why? Have you?” he replied.

“No. But I was thinking that maybe we shouldn’t tell anyone just yet,” she told him.

Jack took a step back from her; pulling his hand away from hers. He was shocked. “What? Why can’t we tell anyone?” he questioned her.

Martha laughed at the shocked look on his face. She took his hand in hers again. “Hey, calm down. There’s no need to get upset,” she started. “What I mean is; maybe we should keep it to ourselves and see how long it takes for everyone to realise that we’re together,” she told him.

Jack let out a long sigh. “Geez, for a second there I thought you were gonna tell me that you’d changed your mind about us,” he said. The shock had now worn off.

Martha reached up and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. “No way. I’ve got you now, and I’m never letting you go,” she told him, smiling.

“Good,” he said, giving her a kiss back.

“So, what do you think about my idea?” Martha asked.

“I’m up for it. But you do realise that we won’t be able to touch each other in public. Can you handle that? Do you think you’ll be able to keep your hands to yourself?” he teased her.

“Of course I can handle that. Unlike you, I have self-control,” she replied before walking away.

Jack scoffed. “Self-control? I have plenty of self-control,” he yelled out after her.

It was 8 pm and Jack sat on the couch watching a movie with Tony and Lucas. He wasn’t paying much attention to it though; he was too busy thinking about Martha. They only got to spend about half an hour together down at the rocks today, because Martha had a shift at Noah’s.

Jack then heard his phone beeping. He pulled it out of his pocket and looked at it. There was a message and it was from Martha. He opened the message and it said ‘I’ve just got home. If you’re not doing anything, come around’.

Jack smiled to himself. He sent a message back saying that he would be there soon. He jumped up from his spot on the couch and walked into his room to get his jacket and car keys.

“Dad, I’m going out for a while. I don’t know when I’ll be home,” he said as he walked to the front door.

“Where are you going?” Tony asked his son.

Jack didn’t know what to say. “Um,” he stammered. “Oh, Rob just text me and asked if I wanted to go round and have a beer at his place with him and Scott,” he said.

“Oh, okay then. Well I’ll see you when you get home. Whenever that is,” Tony said.

“Bye,” Jack said as he walked out the front door.

“Do you believe he’s really going to Robbie’s?” Lucas asked his dad.

Tony laughed. “No way,” he replied.

“Where do you think he’s going then?” Lucas said.

“Wouldn’t have a clue, mate. But whatever it is, it must be good,” Tony started. “Because I don’t think I’ve ever seen Jack move so fast in his life,” he told his son.

Tony and Lucas looked at each other and laughed.

Martha looked down at her phone; reading the message that Jack had just sent her. It said ‘be there in 10’.

Martha jumped up from her spot on the couch and ran into her room; wanting to get changed before he got there. She took off her Noah’s uniform and put on the first thing she found; a pair of black pants and a red singlet.

She pulled her hair out of its ponytail; letting it fall loose around her face. She knew that Jack liked her hair the most when she had it out. She then sprayed herself with some perfume and put on some lip-gloss.

She then walked out into the kitchen and sat down; waiting for Jack to arrive.

Five minutes later she heard a knock at the door. “Just a second,” she called. She was excited about seeing Jack and it was starting to make her feel a little giddy. But it was definitely a good giddy. Come on girl, pull yourself together, she told herself while walking over to the door.

She opened it to see Jack standing there with a smile on his face. “Hey,” he said. “Hi,” Martha replied, moving out of the way to let Jack in.

She closed the door, locked it and turned around to face Jack.

He quickly stepped towards her, sliding his arms around her waist and drawing her closer to him. He kissed her; his mouth both tender and passionate as it moved over hers.

They pulled away from each other. Martha smiled up at him. “Just what I needed,” she told him.

Jack laughed. “Well, at least I know I’m good for one thing”.

“Want a coffee?” Martha asked him. He nodded. “Sure”.

They walked over to the kitchen. Jack took his jacket off, placing it over a chair.

“Oh, I just lied to my dad,” Jack told her.

Martha looked at him confused. “Why?” she asked.

“When I said I was going out, I told him that I was going to Rob’s for a couple of beers,” he replied while going to stand next to her.

“Did he believe you?” she laughed.

Jack shrugged. “Don’t know”.

“Ah well. It’s all for a good laugh,” she told him as she rubbed his arm.

They stood looking into each others eyes for a few seconds before Jack decided to break the silence. “So, was there a reason why you asked me to come around?” he teased.

“Maybe,” she smiled up at him innocently, before moving closer.

His arms swept around her swiftly. He claimed her mouth in a searing kiss. With a low groan, he pressed his tongue inside her mouth. He rubbed his tongue against hers. The kiss lengthened and became an outright act of love. He used his tongue to stroke the roof of her mouth. He explored and enticed until she was weakly clutching handfuls of his shirt in her hands.

They were soon interrupted by a knock at the door. “Yoo hoo, it’s only me. Martha, are you home?” called Colleen from the other side of the door.

Martha pulled away from Jack gasping for air. She had a panicked look on her face. “I won’t be a second Colleen,” she called out.

Martha started pushing Jack into the broom cupboard. “What are you doing?” Jack laughed at her. “Shhh. If Colleen sees you here, the whole town will know within 20 minutes,” she started. “Hide in here, it’ll only be for a few minutes,” she whispered, promising him with a quick kiss on the lips.

Martha opened the door to see Colleen’s smiling face. “Hi Colleen,” Martha said.

“Hello pet,” Colleen started while pushing past Martha and walking into the apartment. “I just finished downstairs and I wanted to come up and see if you needed anything,” Colleen rambled on.

“I’m fine thanks,” Martha put on a fake smile.

“Are you okay? You seem a little flushed,” Colleen asked. She put her hand up to Martha’s face. “You feel really warm. Are you unwell?” Colleen nagged.

“No. I was doing a bit of a workout before, so that must have got me a bit hot and bothered,” Martha told her.

“If you say so,” Colleen smiled, seeming a little unconvinced.

“I’m pretty tired, so I think I’m going to go to bed now,” Martha said, trying her hardest to get rid of Colleen.

“Oh. Okay, I’ll go t and let you get some sleep,” Colleen said, waddling over to the door. “Make sure you send your grandad down for some tucker tomorrow when he gets home. That hospital food is dreadful and I’m sure he’d like to tuck into a good meal,” she kept on.

“Will do. Thanks for stopping by,” Martha said, practically pushing her out the door. Martha stood at the door and waited until Colleen was out of sight. She slammed the door and locked it. “No more interruptions!” she said.

Spinning around she saw that Jack had already come out of the cupboard; he was laughing. “Hot and bothered, huh,” he asked her.

She smiled at him. “What? It’s the truth,” she said.

“I make you hot and bothered?” Jack teased.

“Very much,” she said honestly.

Martha walked towards Jack. “Now where were we before we were so rudely interrupted,” she smiled up at him.

She grabbed his shirt and pulled him into her embrace, kissing him passionately while he ran his fingers through her long silky hair. Soon Martha was pushing Jack through to her room.

He had his hands underneath her top caressing the soft skin on her back. Just thinking about Jack’s hands on her body sent tongues of desire licking through her belly.

While Martha undone the buttons on Jack’s shirt, he lowered his mouth to her jaw line; stringing a row of tiny kisses along her flesh. With the buttons all undone, Martha pushed Jack’s shirt open; letting it drop to the floor.

Her fingers skimmed across his chest; he didn’t move, but she heard him draw in a sharp breath. Martha looked up into Jack’s eyes and seen what she knew he could see in hers; Lust.

Before too long Jack was helping Martha remove her top; discarding it to the floor where his already lay.

Martha ran her hands up his biceps and then down across his back; she could feel his muscles tensing under her touch.

Jack picked Martha up; wrapping her legs around his waist and slamming her up against a wall. Martha couldn’t help but let out a moan.

Martha continued to run her hands all over his body, while Jack was busy sucking on her neck. It was definitely going to leave a mark.

Martha’s fingers worked their way up and down his back and when she felt him bite her neck, she couldn’t help but dig her nails into his flesh. She heard a low groan coming from him.

Jack captured her mouth again, kissing her hungrily. From the first moment he’d seen Martha, he had wanted her; wanted her with a passion. He’d dreamed of running his hands up and down her slender form. And now he finally had her; and there was no way he was ever giving her up.

Martha pressed her hand onto Jack’s warm skin; she could feel his heart beating. It was fast; just like her own.

“Jack, I need you so much,” she purred in his ear.

With her eyes focused on his, she backed towards her bed, towing him with her. She fell back, bringing him down on top of her.

Rising up on his elbows, Jack stared down into her eyes. He could have sworn that the look that passed between them was the look of long-separated lovers finally together.

Martha lifted her hands up to Jack’s face, stroking his cheeks. His lips came down on hers, giving her a hard, hot and passionate kiss. She’d never received such a blatantly sexual kiss.

After that; the love-making was achingly sweet, tender, and in the end wildly passionate.

NEXT CHAPTER:

How long will it take the bay to realize about Jack and Martha?

Hope you enjoyed that chapter. I had a bit of trouble writing this one. It was actually pretty hard trying to come up with a love scene that wasn't too raunchy, especially when you're trying to write it down. Ah well, tell me what you think.

Here’s another chapter. Sorry it took so long. Hope you enjoy it. Tell me what you think.

CHAPTER TWELVE

Early the next morning, Martha awoke to find Jack lying on his side, looking down at her. “Hey,” he said.

She smiled up at him. “How long have you been awake?” she asked, reaching out to stroke his cheek. “Not very long,” he replied.

Martha thought back over the incredible night that they had just spent together. She couldn’t believe that she had denied her desires for him for so long.

They had made love frequently throughout the night, dozing in between. Martha wished that they could lay in each others arms forever.

Jack leaned down and gave her a lengthy kiss that left her breathless. “We could have been doing this for weeks if you hadn’t of been so damned stubborn,” Jack told her.

“I know that now,” Martha said, reaching out and smoothing her hands over his naked chest.

She raised her head off the pillow and kissed him. When her head reclined on the pillow again, Jack followed her down; wanting to show her again just how much he needed her.

About 2 hours later Jack arrived home. Awaiting him was his dad and brother. “Hey,” he said to them, while taking his jacket off.

“Sorry I didn’t come home last night, but I had a bit to drink and I didn’t want to drive home. Rob offered his couch to me, so I stayed the night,” he continued.

“That’s alright,” Tony said, sounding a little amused. “Hey, we’re about to go to the diner for some breakfast. You wanna come?” Tony asked.

Jack nodded. “Sure. But can I jump in the shower first?” he asked.

“Okay. But hurry up, coz I am starving,” Lucas butted in before Tony got the chance to answer.

Moments later, he was standing under the hot spray, washing away the wonderful smell of Martha that still lingered on his skin.

Jack still couldn’t believe how fast things had changed over the last 24 hours. But he definitely wasn’t complaining. He hadn’t been this happy in a long time. Actually, he didn’t think he’d ever been this happy before.

Jack shut off the water, wrapped a towel around him self and headed towards his room to get dressed. A few minutes later he came out of his room and headed towards the washing basket.

“Is my red shirt in here? Oh wait a minute, I’ve found it,” Jack said while searching through the basket.

He started pulling it on when Lucas jumped up quickly. “What are those scratches on your back from?” Luc asked.

Jack looked at him. “What are you talking about? There is nothing on my back,” he said. Jack knew exactly where those scratches came from. Martha. But he wasn’t about to tell his dad and Lucas that.

“Yes there is. Look dad, he’s got scratches on his back,” Lucas said while trying to lift Jack’s shirt up.

Jack pushed Lucas away. “Cut it out. There’s nothing there. Now can we go, I’m hungry,” Jack said, changing the subject.

Jack walked out the door, leaving his dad and brother alone. “Dad. Does Jack actually think we’re that stupid,” Lucas asked.

Tony laughed. “Apparently he does,” he said. “Come on mate, let’s go get some breakfast,” he continued, pulling Lucas out the door behind him.

Martha walked into the diner; she had plans to meet with Rob and Tasha for breakfast. They had called her about half an hour before and practically begged her to meet with them.

She thought that they sounded a bit weird on the phone actually. She had spoken to Robbie, but she could hear Tasha giggling in the background. She guessed that maybe they were up to something.

She walked in with a big smile on her face, she was in a good mood; her grandad was coming home today, and she’d just enjoyed a really amazing night with her new boyfriend. She was happy.

Martha spotted Rob and Tasha sitting at a booth with Tony and Lucas. They were laughing, but as soon as they saw her, they stopped. It was like they were talking about her and didn’t want her to know.

She walked up to them. “Hey guys, what’s going on?” she asked.

“Nothing,” they replied, all at the same time.

“Kay,” she smiled, not believing them. They were up to something and it was making her uncomfortable.

“Why don’t you sit down and we can all have breakfast together. Jack will be in soon, he’s just outside talking to a work mate,” Tony said to Martha.

At the mention of Jack’s name, Martha felt a blush creep up into her face. Tony just smiled up at her. Does he know, Martha thought to herself.

She sat down and after a few minutes of silence, Jack walked in.

“Sorry fella’s, I didn’t mean to make you wait,” he said to Tony and Lucas.

“That’s okay mate,” Tony said. “Oh, I’ve asked Rob, Tash and Martha to join us for breakfast,” he continued.

“Okay,” Jack said, while sitting down across from Martha.

After a few minutes of deciding what to eat, Colleen took their order and headed off into the kitchen to prepare it.

After breakfast they all went outside and sat at a table out the front of the diner. Martha was glad to get out and get some air. She felt so cramped sitting in the booth inside and Robbie and Tasha had been giving her weird looks all throughout the meal. Not to mention, that Lucas had been smiling at her ever since she first walked into the diner.

“So Martha, how’s it been lately?” Tony asked with a big grin on his face.

Martha smiled back at him. “Decent,” she answered him. Something isn’t right here, Martha thought to herself.

“Hey Mac, where were you last night? I popped around at about 8:30, but you weren’t there,” Tasha questioned her.

Martha looked up into Tasha’s probing eyes. “Um, I went to bed early. I was pretty tired,” Martha said, trying her hardest to sound believable.

“Oh okay,” Tasha said.

Martha looked at her watch; she would have to leave soon so she could pick up her grandad. Maybe I could just leave now and then I won’t have to keep getting strange looks from everyone.

Without knowing what she was doing it, Martha flipped her hair over her shoulder; causing a gasp from Robbie. “What the hell is that on your neck? It looks like someone bit you,” he said.

Martha quickly flipped her hair back in hopes that no-one else would see it. She had purposely worn her hair down today; she hadn’t wanted anyone to see the mark that Jack had left when he had bitten her.

Martha laughed it off. “Oh, it’s just a mozzie bite. It’s nothing to worry about,” she told Robbie. He didn’t believe her though.

“A mozzie bite? It must have been a big one then,” he laughed. Soon Tasha, Tony and Lucas were laughing along with him.

Martha looked over at Jack; he was looking off into the distance, trying to ignore what was going on.

“Hey dad. Maybe whatever it was that bit Martha was the same thing that put scratches on Jack’s back,” Lucas chuckled. This got the four of them laughing again.

Martha was so embarrassed, they had somehow found out about her and Jack, and they were using it to bait them.

Martha couldn’t take it anymore, she stood up. “Um, I have to go,” she stammered. “I have to pick up grandad,” she said.

She tried to walk away but Tony stopped her. “Hey, not so fast girlie. I think you and my son here have a bit of explaining to do,” he said, pushing her back into her chair.

“I knew this was a bad idea,” Jack said to Martha from across the table.

“How was I supposed to know that it would all blow up in our faces,” she spat back at him. “Maybe if you had of kept you hands to yourself, none of this would have happened. Like I said yesterday, you have no self control,” Martha continued.

Jack laughed. “You pounced on me. You invited me around remember, you instigated the whole thing. Sounds to me like you’re the one with no self control,” Jack said.

Martha scoffed. “Whatever! But I didn’t see you trying to stop me”.

But Jack wasn’t finished. “Why are you having a go at me anyway? If you hadn’t of left scratches and nail marks on my back, they probably wouldn’t have found out,” he continued.

Martha laughed sarcastically. “You BIT ME first. I was just reacting to what you did to me,” she snapped.

Robbie, Tasha, Tony and Lucas were watching on in amusement, they thought it was great fun. Robbie thought that maybe it was time to stop them before they killed one another.

“Hey, time out. Calm down,” he said while waving a hand in front of them. Martha shot a dirty look at him. “Shut up Rob,” she said.

She looked back at Jack. “Why are you complaining anyway? You enjoyed it, so don’t even bother trying to deny it,” she stated.

Jack smiled at her. “Your right, it was good. No, wait a minute. It was incredible,” he said. Martha gave him a flirtatious smile. “I couldn’t agree more,” she replied.

Lucas groaned. “Ewww. Stop it. I don’t need to know about your bedroom antics. It’s gross,” he told them. Everyone laughed.

“So, I guess it’s safe to say that you two are together,” Tony asked.

Jack and Martha smiled at each other. “Nothing ever gets by you, does it dad?” Jack laughed.

“Did you two actually think you could keep it from us? Did you really think we were that stupid?” Tony chuckled.

“What I want to know is how you found out?” Martha asked, curious.

Robbie cleared his throat. “Allow me,” he said. “Tasha and I ran into Lucas and Tony last night at the diner. They had come in for a late night dessert. Tony asked why we weren’t at home, because he thought Jack was there with us. Of course Tasha and I had no idea what he was talking about. Tasha then mentioned that she saw Jack’s car out the front,” Robbie continued, pausing for a quick break.

“Anyway’s, Tasha then went upstairs to see if Martha was home. There was no answer, but when Tasha went to walk away; she heard Jack laughing. She came downstairs and told us what she had heard. The four of us put two and two together, and the rest, my friend; is history,” he finished.

Martha and Jack laughed. “So you decided to punish us for lying, and decided to mess with our heads,” Jack asked.

Lucas nodded. “Pretty much,” he said with a huge grin. Jack gave Lucas a playful punch in the arm. “You bunch of sneaks,” Jack said.

“Ah no, that would be you and Martha,” Tasha scoffed.

Martha laughed. “I guess we deserved it,” she said truthfully.

Martha looked at her watch again. “Crap, I’m supposed to pick Grandad up soon. I better go,” she said, standing up.

Tasha stood up aswell. “I’ll come with you,” she suggested. Martha nodded her thanks.

She then walked over and gave Jack a quick kiss on the cheek. “I’ll see you later,” she promised him.

“Aww, isn’t that cute?” Robbie said, gesturing to Martha and Jack’s goodbye kiss. Tasha whacked him around the head. “Cut it out,” she laughed.

“Hey, there’s no need to get violent. I was just saying that it was cute,” he defended himself.

Jack watched as Martha walked away. He smiled. Finally I can tell the whole world that she’s mine, and no-one else’s.

The next chapter will be the last. I hope you enjoyed this one. Please review.

Hey guys. Here's the last chapter. Hope you enjoyed my fic.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Martha sat at the diner with Alf while he ate his lunch. “That flaming hospital food is nothing compared to this,” Alf said, tucking into a plate of food.

“What would we do without Leah,” Martha laughed.

Alf chuckled. “We’d probably starve to death,” he said.

“Oh, I thought you’d like to know that I spoke to Jack,” Martha told him.

Alf looked up at her. “About your feelings?” he questioned. “Yeah,” Martha nodded.

“Well, how did it go?” he asked curiously. She smiled at her grandad. “Really good. I just wish I had of done it earlier,” she replied.

“Does this mean that Summer Bay has a new couple?” Alf smiled at her.

“I guess it does,” Martha grinned. “Well, I’m happy for you. You deserve to be happy,” Alf told his granddaughter. “Thanks grandad,” she told him.

“Will you be okay here by yourself? I promised Tash that I would go and have lunch with her at her place?” Martha asked Alf.

“Yeah, sure love. Go enjoy your self,” he replied. “Oh, and ask Jack to come around for dinner tonight,” Alf continued.

Martha stood up and gave Alf a kiss on the cheek. “Okay. I’ll see you later,” she told him.

“Bye love,” Alf said as Martha walked out.

After lunch Martha and Tasha went and sat down at the wharf.

“I’m sick of waiting,” Tasha suddenly said.

Martha looked towards her friend, she was confused. “Waiting for what?” she asked.

Tasha laughed. “I’m sick of waiting for you to tell me the details about you and Jack,” she pouted.

“You didn’t ask,” Martha stated. “I am now. So spill,” Tasha replied.

“What do you want to know?” Martha asked. Tasha giggled. “Is he a good kisser? Are you happy? How do you feel? Things like that,” she said.

Martha gave a happy sigh. “I’ve never felt like this before Tash. When I’m not around him, I wish that I was,” she began. “Whenever he touches me, or even looks at me, I feel weak in the knees. He just makes me feel so good. Oh, and yes, he is a very good kisser,” she continued.

Tasha smiled at her best friend. “I’m really happy for you Mac. The two of you are so good together,” she said.

“So, how was it?” Tasha asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

“Excuse me,” Martha laughed.

“Don’t act all innocent. I know the two of you spent the night together last night, so don’t deny it,” Tasha said.

“Fine. He stayed over last night,” Martha told her. “Yeah, so how was it?” Tasha urged.

“Which time?” Martha exclaimed innocently.

“Martha! More than once! How many times where there?” Tasha gasped.

Martha laughed at Tasha’s reaction. “Let’s just say it was more than a few times,” she said truthfully. Tasha looked at Martha in shock.

“What? You wanted to know,” Martha laughed.

“Yeah. It’s just, I didn’t realise you had so much stamina,” Tasha teased.

“Neither did I. Every time he touched me, it was like something inside me was unleashed, and I just couldn’t help my self,” Martha explained. “And the more that he gave, the more that I wanted. I’ve never felt anything so intense in my life,” she continued.

“So it was good then?” Tasha asked smiling.

Martha sighed. “It was more than good. It was incredible. Although, mind-blowing would also be another way to put it,” Martha answered.

“Well, like I said before, I’m very happy for you,” Tasha said. Martha nodded her thanks.

The two girls spent the next hour swimming and laying in the sun. Martha thought about Jack nearly the whole time. She couldn’t wait to see him.

It wasn’t too long though before she received a text message from him. He wanted to meet up with her.

“Jack wants to meet up with me,” she told Tasha.

“Well don’t let me keep you. I wouldn’t want you to explode because he hasn’t touched you in a couple hours,” Tasha teased her.

Martha gave her a playful slap on the arm. “Shut up,” she laughed. Martha stood up and put her shorts and singlet over the top of her bikini.

“Actually, there is something else I’ve been wanting to ask you,” Tasha called out as Martha started to walk away.

Martha spun around. “What is it?” she called back.

“Is Martha MacKenzie in love?” Tasha yelled out.

Martha smiled. Am I in love with Jack? Martha thought to herself. I guess I am.

“It’s a possibility,” she called back to Tasha. She turned again, and started walking off down the beach.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Tasha yelled from behind her.

Yes, I’m in love with Jack Holden, she said to herself.

Martha saw Jack sitting down in the sand, looking out over the ocean. She slowly crept up behind him and placed her hands over his eyes. “Guess who?” she whispered in his ear.

“Um, Colleen,” Jack answered. “Very funny,” Martha laughed, while removing her hands from his eyes.

“Now, if I were Colleen, would I be doing this?” Martha asked. She started placing soft kisses on his neck, working her way up until her lips were touching his.

Jack pulled away quickly. “I think Colleen has the hots for me, so she probably would do that,” he joked.

Martha laughed. “Well, it looks like you have a big decision to make. It’s Colleen or me,” she teased.

“Wow, that is a hard one. But I think I’m gonna have to choose you,” Jack said.

Martha smiled. “Good answer,” she told him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him in close to her; kissing him passionately.

After a few minutes of kissing, Jack pulled away and jumped up. “Now that’s enough of the kissy kissy’s. Let’s go,” he said and pulled Martha up.

“Go where?” she questioned, as he dragged her along the beach.

“Up to the cliffs. I went up there the other day and it’s really nice,” he said.

Martha let go of Jack’s hand and stopped in her tracks. “Jack, I can’t go up there. I’m scared of heights,” she told him.

Jack put a hand up to her cheek and stroked it. “Don’t worry. I won’t let you fall,” he promised and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

“Oh, my hero,” Martha mocked.

Jack laughed. “Come on. Let’s go,” he said. Taking her hand, they walked off towards the cliffs.

About 15 minutes later they arrived at their destination. “See, I told you it was nice here,” Jack said, taking Martha’s hand and helping her climb down from a rock onto the flatter surface.

“It is beautiful. I can’t believe I’ve never been up here before,” she told him, while looking out over the sparkling blue/green sea.

“Let’s go closer to the edge,” Jack suggested, tugging gently on Martha’s arm. Martha shook her head. “No, I’m staying right here, thank you very much,” she told him, pulling away from his grasp.

“How about I pick you up and throw you over the edge,” Jack joked. Martha glared at him. “You wouldn’t dare,” she exclaimed. “I would,” he teased.

“Oh well. I guess that means that you want to spend the rest of your nights cold and lonely,” Martha said.

“What does that mean?” Jack asked. Martha gave him an evil smile. “It means that all the fun we had last night, will never happen again. EVER,” she threatened him while running a finger down his clothed chest.

Jack shivered. “Are you like the spawn of Satan or something?” he questioned her.

“Keep annoying me, and I will be,” she replied.

Jack smiled sweetly at her. “Okay, we won’t go closer to the edge. Let’s just sit here,” he said, sitting down and pulling Martha down into his lap.

Martha spun around so that they were face to face. She moved her legs, so that she was straddling him. Jack wrapped his arms around her waist, so that he could hold her closer.

“At least I know what to do the next time you **** me off. “I’ll just threaten to take away something you really love,” Martha smiled at him.

“You really are evil, aren’t you?” Jack asked with a smile on his face. Martha laughed. “Yep. But you love it!” she exclaimed.

Jack started running his hands up and down Martha’s thighs, earning a happy sigh from her. Martha cupped Jack’s face, and slowly moved her lips towards his; capturing them in a gentle kiss.

They kissed tenderly at first, but then with mounting passion. Martha rubbed her tongue seductively against Jack’s, causing him to pull her into a tighter embrace.

He ran his hands over her back, stopping to play with the hem of her shirt. He gradually moved his hands under her top and started to lightly caress her soft skin.

Martha moaned with pleasure, but then gently pulled away from his mouth; breaking the kiss. Things were starting to get a little out of hand. “We can’t do this here,” she panted, still out of breath from the kiss. “Anybody could come along and see us,” she continued.

“I know,” Jack said, nodding his head in understanding.

“Actually, I want to tell you something,” Martha said, still sitting in his lap. “What is it?” Jack asked, brushing a lock of hair behind her ear.

Martha sighed. “It’s probably a bit early to be saying this, and if your like most guys, you’re probably gonna freak out,” she began. “But I want to be honest, I don’t want to hide anything from you,” she continued.

“Okay,” Jack said, wondering what it was that she wanted to tell him. “Well, Tasha asked me earlier if I was in love with you,” Martha told him.

Jack was surprised. “What did you tell her?” he asked curiously. “I said that there was a possibility,” she answered truthfully.

“So what are you trying to say?” he questioned her with a smile on his face. “I’m saying that I love you,” she replied shyly.

“You love me,” Jack stated. “Yes,” Martha said while jumping up from her spot in his lap. “I know we’ve only been together for like a day, but it just feels so right with you. You make me feel so good and you make me feel safe, it’s just…,” she blabbered on, but Jack interrupted her.

“I love you too!” he exclaimed. “What?” Martha asked, shocked.

Jack laughed. “I said that I love you too!” he told her again.

“Your not just saying it because I did, are you?” she asked.

Jack shook his head, “No way,” he said. He walked over and stood in front of her. He caressed her cheek with his thumb. “You wanna know when I first realised that I was in love with you?” he asked.

“When?” Martha smiled at him.

“It was when you fell in the mud,” he answered. “The day my car got bogged? That was so embarrassing,” Martha said.

Jack laughed. “I thought you looked sexy with dirt all over you,” he teased.

Martha wrapped her arms around Jack’s neck and pulled him into a hug. Jack buried his face in the curve of her neck and placed a few kisses there before speaking. “We should head home soon,” he told her.

“Let’s just sit here for a bit longer,” Martha sighed.

Jack sat back down and pulled Martha down into his arms. “You’re not ever going to be able to get rid of me. You know that right?” he said.

Martha laughed. “Don’t worry, because I don’t intend on letting you go. You’re all mine,” she told him.

“I love you,” Jack whispered in her ear. “Ditto,” she answered back.

And with that they lay in each others arms and waited for their first sunset together.

THE END

It’s finally finished. I hope you all enjoyed it.

As I mentioned before there will be a follow up to this story. It will be set 6 months later. The first part should be posted up sometime next week.

I’m also starting another story, which is also a Martha and Jack fanfic. It will be called IN THE DARK. Like I already mentioned, it’s set about 2/3 weeks after Jack and Martha broke up. Martha loves Jack but still goes out with Corey. I’ll probably put the first part up on Monday. So stay tuned.

I’d just like to thank everyone who read my story and left reviews. I really appreciate it. THANKS.

comments

Archived