Are you unsure ?

From what I've gathered, the first pip equals ten posts, two pips 50 posts, three pips 100, four pips 300, five pips 500, six pips 1000 and as Barbara said, seven pips equals 2000 posts. I'm not too sure on three and four pips though :unsure:

Thanks for the info Valli. It definitely helps to know how the system works seeing as you need "pips" to request old H&A episodes :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey

I was wondering if you could fix the link.

For the 2009 logies pictures, the link says its broken or something from where its been moved from the "News and articles" section, can you tell me where its been moved to?

Hey, sorry that was my doing. I thought the link would hold when I merged the 2 Logies threads we had going.

You can see the original post, with the pictures here.

Hey

I was wondering if you could fix the link.

For the 2009 logies pictures, the link says its broken or something from where its been moved from the "News and articles" section, can you tell me where its been moved to?

Hey, sorry that was my doing. I thought the link would hold when I merged the 2 Logies threads we had going.

You can see the original post, with the pictures here.

thanks jen :)

• 1 month later...