Are you unsure ?

Are we allowed to talk about spoilers / onscreen happenings in Australia that haven't been shown on UK etc tv screens yet - in the Character Discussions threads?

I would have assumed not, seeing as it's not in the spoiler section, but we all seem to do it there, so - I'm confused? :o

Are we allowed to talk about spoilers / onscreen happenings in Australia that haven't been shown on UK etc tv screens yet - in the Character Discussions threads?

I would have assumed not, seeing as it's not in the spoiler section, but we all seem to do it there, so - I'm confused? :o

Yeah its hard to not mention spoilers in the C&A discussion.

If there is spoilers in my posts then I just put in spoiler tags, simple and keeps me out of trouble

Gah, one of life's great unanswerable questions, that one :P

Generally I think the profile we're running is that anything that will be a spoiler for UK viewers should normally be put in spoiler tags, while everything that's a direct spoiler for everyone, should be in the spoiler zone. Both this section and the television section can be kind of hard to deal with because of all the different paces on TV series, and since the CAD section sort of is in the middle when it comes to UK and Australian discussion. It's hard to discuss without mentioning things happening at Australian pace, but at the same thime UKers should be able to post in there without getting spoilers :P

But as a general rule, use spoiler tags for discussion about things happening in current Aussie episodes. :)

And BTW, just wanna say about the CAD section, that I think it's working so much better now after the revamp, and it doesn't seem like the activity has gone down either (except for the spamming, but that was sort of the point :P) so that's very good, keep it up, people :D