Are you unsure ?

Me and another member would like to start writing fan fics but were too scared to do it on our own incase they are rubbish :lol: so we was wondering are we allowed to write a fan fic together?

Writing fan fics together is perfectly fine :). All you need to do is create one thread for the fic that you both post in and follow the rules in the fan fiction section.

Me and another member would like to start writing fan fics but were too scared to do it on our own incase they are rubbish :lol: so we was wondering are we allowed to write a fan fic together?

Writing fan fics together is perfectly fine :). All you need to do is create one thread for the fic that you both post in and follow the rules in the fan fiction section.

Oh thank you for the go ahead Jen :D

I cant wait to start :D

We are going to have so much fun Laura :D

Is there a block list for PM's like on hotmail?

Edit: Never mind there is. Also, can you ignore members posts so they just don't show up like everyone elses?

Edit: Never mind again that was talked about 2 pages back and there isn't :P

Well this is just a poinless post now.

Edited by Traceve