Are you unsure ?

The only way you could use it as a 120 pixel icon is if you bring it into Photoshop and place it on a 120 pixel canvas. If you don't have Photoshop, you can ask in the Request thread in the Artwork section. :)

For the life of me,I've not been able to find that...knowing me it's probably stuck right at the top of the page! :rolleyes: - However,I would be most grateful if someone would be fantastic enough to point this idiot in the right direction of it,please? :)

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but don't know where else I could.

My PMS are not working & its driving me nuts!!! People have tried to send me PMs but instead of going to my gmail account (where my topic reply notifications are all going no problem whatsoever) they are trying to go to my hotmail account. Then when I click on read message it comes up error & this message does not exist! It is so frustrating. I tried to PM someone on the staff (before Christmas), but presumably sending a PM is also not working as no-one has replied.

As anyone reading this can appreciate not only is it frustrating not being able to read my messages, but it may well seem that I am being extremely rude not replying to anyone!

I am hoping one of the staff will read this & maybe could set it up so my PMs are sent to my gmail address which is listed in my profile? Please! It would be very much appreciated.

I have no idea why this is happening, especially as the topic reply notifications are all going to the correct address, absolutely no problems whatsoever!

Sorry this post is so long, but really hope this can get sorted!