Are you unsure ?

When a thread has a lot of pages, it's usually possible to click on the number of pages and then a small white box appears in which you can say what page you want to go to. But it's not working anymore. Now there's a bigger box but it's impossible to type a number in it.

Does it have something to do with the change of server or is it my computer?

I would imagine it is to do with the move to the new server. There are obviously some glitches but I am sure everything will get back to normal eventually.

In the meantime you could have a look in the Artwork and Creations section for an appropriate H&A avatar and ask the artist if you can use one of theirs. :) I'm not sure what you want but feel free to use any of the avatars in my artwork thread .... However it hasn't been updated for a while and most of them are Tony related :P so they might not be your cup of tea! :wink:

I would imagine it is to do with the move to the new server. There are obviously some glitches but I am sure everything will get back to normal eventually.

In the meantime you could have a look in the Artwork and Creations section for an appropriate H&A avatar and ask the artist if you can use one of theirs. :) I'm not sure what you want but feel free to use any of the avatars in my artwork thread .... However it hasn't been updated for a while and most of them are Tony related :P so they might not be your cup of tea! :wink:

Crapola, look at the first reply in that thread! :P

*cough*

Karen's right. It's that new server thing (I think!). :)

If there's enough space left in your signature, then you'll have to do this:

1. First you enter the first page of your fic and copy the link.

2. Then you go to edit your sig and click on the "insert link" button. Then paste the link you copied in step 1, click ok and then write the name of the fic. It should come up as this: (url="your link here")the name of your fic here(/url), only with [] instead of () and it should look like this when you're done: The name of your fic and it should be clickable. If you've done it right, it should take you to your fic.

Hope this helps :)

• 2 weeks later...