The Autograph Thread

This isn't really a autograph 'success', but ya'll should know by now how I like to share these sorts of things :P

This morning I received Bec Cartwright's second fancard in the post, which I recently won on eBay for only £2.80 - which now brings me up to having four of Bec's fancards (three with the pre-printed signature and one hand signed) :D

Well done Jamie!

I got Axle Whitehead's fan card through the post this morning, so I'm pretty happy! :)

He wrote a message on the back: "Hey Edward, Thanks for your letter mate, I'm loving H&A. I've got my own music out, check YouTube, 'Axle Whitehead'.

Cheers, Axle x"

Aww that's an awesome reply Jamie! :) What did you write in your letter for him to write such a wonderful response?!

I'll scan mine in a few weeks when I'm home for Easter. :)

P.s. You're a fan of Bec Hewitt then? Couldn't stand Hayley, one of the worst H&A characters ever IMO. :P

Edited by Edward Skylover

YOU WHAT?! :o

I can't believe that you could even think such a thing! I thought you was cool, Ed - but you've just hurt me! :lol:

You know what, I honestly cannot remember what I wrote it was back in November - I guess he really likes his music being complimented :wink:

Can't wait to see all your scans! :)

*bump* I just received my Laurie Foell fancard that I won from eBay (not from that seller <_<), which I will be sending off to Laurie in the next couple of days time to try and get signed. Chuffed that I finally managed to get a hold of her fancard as Josie was my favourite character on the show :D

Edited by JamieLee

*bump* I just received my Laurie Foell fancard that I won from eBay (not from that seller <_<), which I will be sending off to Laurie in the next couple of days time to try and get signed. Chuffed that I finally managed to get a hold of her fancard as Josie was my favourite character on the show :D

Angie wasn't then :wink:

Good luck Jamie!

Edited by Edward Skylover