The Autograph Thread

You'd only get an RTS if the address you write to is invalid for that actor, there's just that chance that they just won't reply which means they won't be seen for dust. I personally would greedily write to the helpdesk for them again and send one to try and get signed and keep another :P

2 weeks ago on Thursday, i recieved 5 Home and Away fan cards all on 1 day. Well 2 weeks later again on Thursday ( TODAY 4TH MAR 2010 ) i recieved yet another fan card. This time round its just 1 and its a personally signed fan card from Esther Anderson who plays Charlie on the show. So far this year i have recieved a total of 6 cards. WOW is all i can say.

Channel 7 and the cast must be picking up there act with fan mail

REGARDS

Mike

PS; The h2o fan card can be seen on this websites gallery - www.handa_junction.webs.com

Well done Handa!

I couldn't be happier right now, just received a fan card of Lyn Collingwood (Colleen) through the post, and also Jordan Smith (Andrew Robinson) from Neighbours. Couldn't be more happy!! It's weird how they all start coming at the same time. :D

Someone is selling A celeste Dodwell (Melody) fan card for $109 here :o How ridiculous. What makes it worse is that they're also selling Christie Hayes here for the same ridiculous amount. Isn't that the seller that was ripping people off Jamie-Lee and aussie_female?

Mmhmm, and it's not the first time it's been listed either... :rolleyes: