The Autograph Thread

I got a reply from Todd yesterday too :D

That makes five now with the others being Nick Bishop, Isabel Lucas, Rhys Wakefield and Paul O'Brien.

He took just over 8 weeks to reply which I think is pretty quick seeing as I am from the UK.

I sent several other letters out around the same time but so far no replies.

I have recived one from Todd yesterday :D

He was pretty quick at replying as i live in the UK!

It took him a month and two weeks to reply, as i sent the letter off on the 6th August and i recieved the fancard from him yesterday.

just waiting for the others that i sent off for now.

Its nice what he wrote on the fancard, Dearest Zoe, much love... Todd Lasance xxx

So now im just waiting to hear from Lincoln, Charlotte, Tessa, Jessica, and Conrad.

and tonight ill write to Esther Anderson and Rebecca Breeds and take them to the post office tommorrow

i got a fan card from todd about 3 weeks ago which was cool but i wrotwe him a letter nd asked 4 a reply but just got the fan card nd at first i was like oh well i don't really care but then i was liike hey i asked hime to make the fan card out to me but he just signed it with todd lasance !!grrr

i mean i'm happy buit i do feel i lil jibbed but then i think he is busy and who can be stuffed

am i being a brat????

i got a fan card from todd about 3 weeks ago which was cool but i wrotwe him a letter nd asked 4 a reply but just got the fan card nd at first i was like oh well i don't really care but then i was liike hey i asked hime to make the fan card out to me but he just signed it with todd lasance !!grrr

i mean i'm happy buit i do feel i lil jibbed but then i think he is busy and who can be stuffed

am i being a brat????

I don't think you're being a brat, I felt a bit annoyed that I didn't get anything written on my Todd card as every Neighbours fancard i've ever got has always had loads written on it. But then again, imagine just how many people are writing to him at the moment. At least we have a lovely picture of Todd. :D

Edited by h&a-girl