The Autograph Thread

anyone got a reply from jqt?

i'd like to write to him, i think i will, i dunno though coz i wouldn't know what to say, i'd feel an idiot lol

Write whatever pops into your head when you site down and start your letter, that's what i did.

pfffft no chance! i started on a draft last night! i don't want to sound an idiot :P! i will end up doing though probably! i will have put far too much thought into it haha!

For the SAE, how big does it have to be to fit a fancard in? i bought some envelopes today, i think they will be ok, they are like half of A5 size so.. erm A6 (it says C6 on them).

Also how will i know what value stamp to put on the SAE? just ask at the postoffice?

Yeah just take the letter to the post office and tell them that you want to send a letter to Australia, it does'nt cost much.. when i sent my letter to Todd and Lincoln it only cost me 81P

ok thanks. For the self addressed envelope i'm gonna include inside though for him to put a fancard in and send back to me, i'll have to put a stamp on that too but how will i know how much that will cost, it will just be the same wont it? what if it's different being sent from aus? :S

Yeah just take the letter to the post office and tell them that you want to send a letter to Australia, it does'nt cost much.. when i sent my letter to Todd and Lincoln it only cost me 81P

ok thanks. For the self addressed envelope i'm gonna include inside though for him to put a fancard in and send back to me, i'll have to put a stamp on that too but how will i know how much that will cost, it will just be the same wont it? what if it's different being sent from aus? :S

You don't need to send an SAE with your letter. If you did include an SAE it would need to have an Australian stamp on it and we can't get them here so there's no need to send an extra envelope.

Edited by irish_angel

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has written to Celeste (Melody)? My sister wants to write to her and a few others but someone said that because she is not a permanent character she won't get a reply. Anyone know if this is true? She also wants to write to Tessa James, Rachel Gordon and Liz Alexander but Rachel and Liz are gone now too so maybe there is no point. She wrote to Todd ages ago and got a reply last week, but it was just a fancard with the printed autograph. She has also written to Lincoln, Charlotte and Lyn (Irene) but got nothing back.