The Autograph Thread

I don't suppose anyone has any cards signed by Isabel Lucas they don't want anymore... :unsure:?

What's the protocol on getting in contact with actors once they've left the show? Is there some kind of helpful forwarding system?

Edited by emmasi

Hey im a home and away fan from the UK, and i was just wondering how to write letters to the cast, i know the address, but what sort of stamps would you need to send a letter to Todd Lasance, its it just one first class english stamp, with one air mail stamp for australia. or do you need one of those international reply coupon things for Todd to send the fancard back, how big are the fan cards by the way? as id like to know which size envalope to use. and do you send a self addressed stamped envlope for him to reply with, Todd and Lincoln Lewis are my favourite actors in the show.

and how long would it take for them to send a reply from Australia back to the UK.

thanks

Hey im a home and away fan from the UK, and i was just wondering how to write letters to the cast, i know the address, but what sort of stamps would you need to send a letter to Todd Lasance, its it just one first class english stamp, with one air mail stamp for australia. or do you need one of those international reply coupon things for Todd to send the fancard back, how big are the fan cards by the way? as id like to know which size envalope to use. and do you send a self addressed stamped envlope for him to reply with, Todd and Lincoln Lewis are my favourite actors in the show.

and how long would it take for them to send a reply from Australia back to the UK.

thanks

If you go to your post office and say you want to send a letter to Australia they'll be able to sort you out with the right stamp, you get a stamp and an airmail sticker to go on your envelope and it's around 50-something pence to send. You don't have to send anything else other than your letter (but do put the return address in your letter) no need for a s.a.e. As for how long it would take for a reply, there really isn't a set amount of time, I wrote to both Todd and Lincoln back in June and I still haven't got a reply but I think that's pretty normal, be prepared to wait a good few months :D

Hopefully i've answered your question, good luck with it and remember to tell us when you get a reply!

Edited by h&a-girl

Thanks for that, my friend was right then. ill write the letters tommorrow and go the post office on monday. i asked because i have'nt sent a letter to any country outside of the UK before. and yeah i will let you know if i hear anything back, what was the size of your envolope that you sent?

^^

I wrote to Todd a while back and he sent me a signed fan card and personally (typed) letter which answered all of my questions. It didn't take too long for him to reply- like 2 weeks. He was very fast.

And he wrote lovely stuff on the fan card :wub:

^^

I wrote to Todd a while back and he sent me a signed fan card and personally (typed) letter which answered all of my questions. It didn't take too long for him to reply- like 2 weeks. He was very fast.

And he wrote lovely stuff on the fan card :wub:

Aw really?

That's awesome.

I know they are on break at the moment so i know it will take a little while for him to reply