The Autograph Thread

^^ I got that exact same letter :D

I got it last week. i was also stoked. I love Tim!

I also got a signed fan card from Todd Lasance, Paul O'Brien, Lyn Collignwood, Cornelia Frances and Lyn Mc Granger

The other week. :):)

I also wrote to the Home and Away office and got (unsigned) fancards from them: Conrad Colby, Isabel Lucas and Jodi Gordon

:D

Well i'm now in the process of writing letters to Lincoln Lewis, Jessica Tovey, Todd Lasance, Jon Sivewright, Jodi Gordon and Rachel Gordon, these will be the first Home and Away ones i've sent off for.

I have some Neighbours ones- Karl, Susan, Zeke, Rachel, Scott, Izzy (twice for some reason!), Max, Steph, Boyd, Liljana, Toadie and Paul but there were quite a few others I sent letters to and never recieved a response from so though i'm hopeful about my Home and Away ones I know they could take months or not come at all.

I definately agree with what a few others have said on here to just forget you've sent the letters it really is a lovely surprise when they come. My Stefan Dennis (Paul Robinson) fancard took nearly a year to come, you can imagine my surprise when I found that letter on the doormat :lol:

^^ I got that exact same letter :D

I got it last week. i was also stoked. I love Tim!

I also got a signed fan card from Todd Lasance, Paul O'Brien, Lyn Collignwood, Cornelia Frances and Lyn Mc Granger

The other week. :):)

I also wrote to the Home and Away office and got (unsigned) fancards from them: Conrad Colby, Isabel Lucas and Jodi Gordon

:D

Awesome! You got a signed fancard from Todd. I am so jealous! How long did it take him to write back? Also what address did you write to? Thanks.

It actually took him quite a while. About 4 months i would say. I just wrote it to:\

Todd Lasance

Home and Away

Seven Network (Operations) Limited

PO Box 777

Pyrmont

NSW

Australia

Thats the address i use for all of them. It goes straight to the studio and awaits a reply when they get backfrom filming. In Todd's letter he said he has over 4 mail bags full of letters from fans!

The other option (if they are taking forever to reply) is to use the address above but uninclude the name of the actor. Then it goes directly to the head office. In your letter you can request signed fan cards. They will actually get the actor to sign the fan card for you and then send it back. Thats how i got my first Paul one and my first Jon one.

Hope that helps.

x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So if I wrote to the head office, they would get the actor to sign it, or would they just send an unsigned one? And what would you ask in the letter? Would you just ask if they could get the cast member to sign it for you?

So if I wrote to the head office, they would get the actor to sign it, or would they just send an unsigned one? And what would you ask in the letter? Would you just ask if they could get the cast member to sign it for you?

Thats how i got my Paul and Mark ones. They never replied. But you have to specially request a signed one- not just a fan card.

:)

Thats how i got my Paul and Mark ones. They never replied. But you have to specially request a signed one- not just a fan card.

:)

Ok thanks :D

Freakybuffy- I am from the UK and so far have got replies from Nick Bishop, Isabel Lucas, Rhys Wakefield and Paul O'Brien. I think it is better to send a letter to each castmember individually. It doesn't cost much either, I posted some more last week and it only cost 56p per letter.