The Autograph Thread

^ I live in Belgium and I wrote to Bec Cartwright a few years ago. She sent me a letter 3 or 4 months later. The cast has fans in many countries, so I don't think it's going to be a problem to send a letter to a fan in Lithuania.

What did I write in my letter? <_< I introduced myself, I said I liked H&A, her character and her acting and I asked if I could get a signed picture. I think that's about it. :)

And Tim.

I am officially jealous now, and you're officially my hero! I ADORE Tim! (I'm assuming you mean Tim Campbell/Dan Baker?)

*SIGH*

The only fan card I have is from Alan Fletcher, but that's Neighbours of course. :P

Jonno

x

Edited by RoosRevenge

I will try write a letter to Amy and Kate, but i live in Lithuania and i don't know is it posible to get answers to Lithuania.

What do you write in your letters?

So far i have just told them how much they are loved and how inspirational they are. I told Lincoln that he was my hero :wub: and i told Kate that she was the "awesomest person ever" :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...