The Autograph Thread

I have a signed fancard fron Nic Bishop, I wrote about 2 pages in the letter and asked him some questions, but he just signed the card to me and didnt write back, which is okay, he must be overloaded with mail, and he has a baby too. I might try writing to him again...

I LOVE th fancard though, I was so happy when i got it! I love the photo of himself that he use

How long did it take him to reply??? I wrote like 3 months ago, but still no reply :(

Nicholas Bishop took about a month and a half to reply to me and I gather that he just does a signed fan card - so therefore no long letters.

I gather it depends where you are from as to how long it takes to receive a reply, as well as how busy he is with his filming schedule.

Don't give up hope as three months isn't that long. :wink: Many people have been waiting for about 1 or more years for a reply to whoever they have written to.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

Could everyone please clarify what address they used if youy got a reply?

I am preparing to write, but am stuck on what address to use, as I have no reply yet...!

I used:

(actor name)

Home and Away

c/o Channel 7

PO Box 777

Pyrmont

NSW 2009

Australia

Good luck! I don't think it depends where you live too much, more on how busy they are at a particular time, plus some seem more likely to reply. Perhaps some of them go through their mail every few months and sign 50 cards at once, so if you write just after that it takes longer. A lot of it's just down to luck probably.

I wonder if anyone's ever heard back from Milko...? :D

I have a signed fancard fron Nic Bishop, I wrote about 2 pages in the letter and asked him some questions, but he just signed the card to me and didnt write back, which is okay, he must be overloaded with mail, and he has a baby too. I might try writing to him again...

I LOVE th fancard though, I was so happy when i got it! I love the photo of himself that he use

How long did it take him to reply??? I wrote like 3 months ago, but still no reply :(

Nicholas Bishop took about a month and a half to reply to me and I gather that he just does a signed fan card - so therefore no long letters.

I gather it depends where you are from as to how long it takes to receive a reply, as well as how busy he is with his filming schedule.

Don't give up hope as three months isn't that long. :wink: Many people have been waiting for about 1 or more years for a reply to whoever they have written to.

Ok thankyou! I'll keep my fingers crossed :lol:

Hey, I now have 3 fan cards. Over the last 7 months i have wrote to nearly all of the cast. I first got one from Cornelia Frances - who i love and she wrote a personalised message on the back. Lyn Collingwood replied with a small note too. These only took 6 weeks to arrive but the other day i had a very pleasant surprise when i came home!! I had a fancard and personalised letter with a fact sheet from the lovely Isabel Lucas. She was the first that i wrote too and it took 7 months but worth it - She is so polite!!! She will be missed!!