The Autograph Thread

I was so happy when I came home from a school camp and my sister told me I had got a letter from someone. I was surprised to open it and see that it was from Isabel Lucas. I had totally forgot about writing to her. I got a typed letter, Q and A sheet and a fancard. I'm still waiting for one from Mark Furze, who I wrote to in March, Jason Smith I wrote to him in August and Amy Matthews who I wrote to in October. I already have some from Paul and Jodi.

I have a signed fancard fron Nic Bishop, I wrote about 2 pages in the letter and asked him some questions, but he just signed the card to me and didnt write back, which is okay, he must be overloaded with mail, and he has a baby too. I might try writing to him again...

I LOVE th fancard though, I was so happy when i got it! I love the photo of himself that he use

I have a signed fancard fron Nic Bishop, I wrote about 2 pages in the letter and asked him some questions, but he just signed the card to me and didnt write back, which is okay, he must be overloaded with mail, and he has a baby too. I might try writing to him again...

I LOVE th fancard though, I was so happy when i got it! I love the photo of himself that he use

How long did it take him to reply??? I wrote like 3 months ago, but still no reply :(