The Autograph Thread

Ah i am really jealous of all your fan cards and letters! Definitely think i am gona write some! Watching Home and Away now and its so good! Think im gona try Paul for def,Rhys,Jon (i love the Holden guys! :wub: ) Jodi and maybe Mark,Ray or Kate! I hope i get some replys! Need to get my thinking cap on though letter writing is not my strong point and i dont want to sound corny or stalkerish! lol :)

Oh! Why couldn't anyone have told me the rules before I wrote to Nic? :blush::D

I think she meant that she sounded stalkerish and corny...not sure though...CJ, what did you mean!?

Need to get my thinking cap on though letter writing is not my strong point and i dont want to sound corny or stalkerish! lol :)

Oh! Why couldn't anyone have told me the rules before I wrote to Nic? :blush::D

I think she meant that she sounded stalkerish and corny...not sure though...CJ, what did you mean!?

Yep, well, it might just be a possibility. It's for him to decide too though. :)

Well ive already written to Nic so... :o please state the rules!

Handily, I've happened to just come across some of the rules for writing to him:

1) Don't call him Tim. Or Pete.

2) Don't enquire if the house/flat next door is vacant.

3) If you were happy when Peter died, probably best not to bother in the first place.

4) Watch your spelling. He's also a teacher. Any mistakes and it'll be graded and returned to you, covered in red ink.

5) Remember to sign it. He's received enough anonymous notes in the past.

Any more...?

When I wrote to him, I just asked how he was doing and stuff, and congratulated him on his baby, and how I'm glad that he's...

finally returned to Home and Away, because he was an amazing actor and the show wasnt the same without him

and I asked him what his favourite peter storyline was and such. I hope that isnt too fangirl-stalkerish :o

(BTW, this spoiler tag thing is fun :lol: )

Edited by Bloom

No you don't need to send an SAE. I wrote to Nic Bishop a few weeks ago and got a signed fancard today.I honestly didn't think he would reply as I am in the Uk so was pleased with how quickly he took! He sent it in an envelope that already has the postage paid and it looks like his hand writing on the envelope as well!