The Autograph Thread

Ah i am really jealous of all your fan cards and letters! Definitely think i am gona write some! Watching Home and Away now and its so good! Think im gona try Paul for def,Rhys,Jon (i love the Holden guys! :wub: ) Jodi and maybe Mark,Ray or Kate! I hope i get some replys! Need to get my thinking cap on though letter writing is not my strong point and i dont want to sound corny or stalkerish! lol

Got a fancard from Lyn Collingwood last Thursday, she replied quicker than i expected. I also got another one from the gorgeous Paul O'Brien on Friday :D

When you say you got another one from Paul did you rewrite to him again?! Did he remember you atall?! He seems so nice! :wub:

Yeah he remembered my 1st letter, i wrote to him for a second time just before his birthday in April and sent a b/day card with my letter {how sad am i!!!!}. He just sent a fancard the 2nd time with "nice card" written on the front of it and on the back of it he wrote thanks again for the letters and card i sent.

Ah he seems so cute and nice! :wub: Definitely gona write to him now! Do you thinks its wrong if i tell him hes hot?! lol :wub:

I am still waiting for my reply fdrom Nicholas, im guessing he'll take a bit longer to reply, because now hes...

MAJOR UK SPOILER, SCROLL DOWN IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ

...back in HAA, and he must be getting swarmed with letters and stuff.

LOL, yeah...I hope I get an actual letter from Amy.,...that would be so cool. They're working on e-mails right now, but I don't think that's true. You can send it to the H&A site though, to answer questions and stuff. But if they were able to send e-mails, hell, they sure would get a lot of them!

Ah i am really jealous of all your fan cards and letters! Definitely think i am gona write some! Watching Home and Away now and its so good! Think im gona try Paul for def,Rhys,Jon (i love the Holden guys! :wub: ) Jodi and maybe Mark,Ray or Kate! I hope i get some replys! Need to get my thinking cap on though letter writing is not my strong point and i dont want to sound corny or stalkerish! lol :)

Oh! Why couldn't anyone have told me the rules before I wrote to Nic? :blush::D