The Autograph Thread

• 5 weeks later...

Hi guys, I am moving overseas in a few weeks and therefore am selling part of my H&A autograph collection as I no longer watch the show so would rather not take these with me.

There is only 2 lots of autographs up at the moment. I have about 5 more to sell but can't list them til next month.

If you have paypal and would like to buy them before I list them on eBay please message me!

They remaining autographs are of:

David Jones Roberts (Hand signed)

Jordan Rodrigues

Tessa James

Axle Whitehead

Luke Jacobz

http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/gomezb1993

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Sent a letter to Tai Hara and 10 days later received a hand signed fancard, but was with a letter from production office.

So for some reason they opened my letter and send fan card. It'll be interetesting to see if they then passed it onto Tai and

I'll get another fan card in a couple of weeks.

Great news. I saw Nicola Quilter (Donna Bishop) at her stall in Camden, London today and got a signed card, one of her business cards. Great to meet a former star of one of my fave ever TV shows. I shall upload the image in due course.

Update:

Nicola signing the card

DSCN9920_zps2d77a67f.jpg

A close up I took of the card she signed for me.

DSCN9921_zps9c3776b6.jpg

Edited by Homeandawayfan.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Not sure if this is the place to ask but..

I lost my collection of B/W Home and away cards shortly before moving about 3 weeks ago..

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who has any kind of B/W cards that would be possible to buy or trade. I still have my colored cards.

If so.. PM me.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Great news. I saw Nicola Quilter (Donna Bishop) at her stall in Camden, London today and got a signed card, one of her business cards. Great to meet a former star of one of my fave ever TV shows. I shall upload the image in due course.

Update:

Nicola signing the card

She still has the same lovely hair.

• 1 month later...

A few years ago, I remember browsing on the official H&A site and it said you could send a letter and a stamped addressed envelope and you could get a signed photo from a cast member. My very non-tech-savvy girlfriend wants to get a signed photo of Demi Harman (Sasha) and I can't seem to find the relevant web page anymore.

Would someone here be able to either point me in the direction of the relevant page or confirm that Home and Away/Channel 7 no longer takes requests for signed photos?