The Autograph Thread

Congrats Sarah I am still waiting for her to reply to me I wrote to her in November and again earlier this year I also wrote to Nic Westaway twice and some others I can't remember but I do have a collection of fancards from Tessa James-Lisa Gormley I even have two from Todd Lasance

Edited by Romeo&Indi Forever

Congrats Sarah I am still waiting for her to reply to me I wrote to her in November and again earlier this year I also wrote to Nic Westaway twice and some others I can't remember but I do have a collection of fancards from Tessa James-Lisa Gormley I even have two from Todd Lasance

I am sure Rhiannon will reply to you :) Never give up hope, sweetie. xx I never gave up hoping as I knew she will reply to me since I wrote to her seven months ago and then finally, I got a letter from her in the mailbox today :P

Edited by ~JarlieFanEver~

Finally got a reply from Rhannion Fish today! :D I wrote to her six months ago. Here is it... (Took a photo of it with my iphone) :) And she wrote Love from "April" on the back of the envelope, hehe. I will keep the enevelope and will never throw it away. :)

206et0h.jpg

Do you have a photo of the Fan Card?

ALSO, I got Signed Fan Cards from NEW Neighbours Cast Members ... The Willis Family.

Finally got a reply from Rhannion Fish today! :D I wrote to her six months ago. Here is it... (Took a photo of it with my iphone) :) And she wrote Love from "April" on the back of the envelope, hehe. I will keep the enevelope and will never throw it away. :)

206et0h.jpg

Do you have a photo of the Fan Card?

ALSO, I got Signed Fan Cards from NEW Neighbours Cast Members ... The Willis Family.

No I didn't get a fan card as she said on Twitter she had ran out of fan cards. That's why I got the lovely letter from her. :) And um...it was seven months since I had wrote to her, not six months, lol! :P

Jarlie Congrats!

As Yellow said that great your getting replies. I once wrote an actress here in America and she sent a 2 page letter as the studio didnt have her photos at the time!

Im also happy to hear replies From Ramsey Street! Sadly one actor ruined it for me so Its nice to hear the new people are doing a good thing by replying quickly.

any reply, photo, letter or online better than nothing as my no reply list is disapointing! mostly they are USA however they are a few Aussies!

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Yellow! I noticed from Euorpe alot of actors have agents as I remember Here in the States like H&A we sent requests to the show?

Sad to hear the show becoming slow with replies, I feel your pain.

Your not going to like what a N source told me as I passed on this topic to her and she not into fan cards like many of you fans here are and I use to! Its like "So What"?

I think its always a wonderful thing for someone to get a reply. Im not happy with and sick of the stuck up attitude many have and I talked to those on other forums.

Its worse elsewhere!

• 4 weeks later...