The Autograph Thread

Can anyone confirm with me that this is the right address please? :)

(actors name)

c/o "Home and Away"

Seven Network

PO Box 777

Pyrmont

NSW 2009

Australia

Yes thats the right address. I use that one also. This Address is also on the Channel 7 Envelopes also.

This is the address that I have used and have had replies recently from. Chloe, I'm sure your letters will arrive to the actors using this address :)

Can anyone confirm with me that this is the right address please? :)

(actors name)

c/o "Home and Away"

Seven Network

PO Box 777

Pyrmont

NSW 2009

Australia

Yes thats the right address. I use that one also. This Address is also on the Channel 7 Envelopes also. This is the address that I have used and have had replies recently from. Chloe, I'm sure your letters will arrive to the actors using this address :)Thanks I hope so:)

I was told that was the old address? Yet I had that on one of my reply envelopes!

Im very happy to hear of any reply. Congrats!

2001 is the correct postcode for Sydney!

Well I have sent to the Pyrmont and going to send to this other address:) Edited by ChloeBraxton

I guess if seven network in the address it will get to them?

Interested inj knowing if anyone ever got a reply from any other series like Packed to the Rafters or Lowdown for examples.The only other series I know that does Fan cards now is Neighbours as I been told by someone they got replies!

Good luck

Edited by samdanfan

Yes I know that N is very good with fan mail just like H&A. I was disapointed how they allowed some characters to have fan cards and others didnt. even though I though only the regulars got that?

Again thats nice to hear of someone getting replied too!

Good luck to all.

Yesterday I met Bec Hewitt at Wimbledon, despite being in a rush to get back to her husband's match she happily signed an old Home and Away fancard, and also posed for a photo with me and was an absolute joy to meet - it was also one of the few times I've been genuinely starstruck!

Here's a scan of the autograph that I got if anybody's interested (just click to enlarge)

th_BecHewitt.jpg