The Autograph Thread

I've sent another letter to some of the cast members asking for signed fan cards again because I didn't get a reply the first time and I sent one to Kassandra and Andrew hoping for a reply soon fingers crossed.

Can anyone confirm with me that this is the right address please? :)

(actors name)

c/o "Home and Away"

Seven Network

PO Box 777

Pyrmont

NSW 2009

Australia

Yes thats the right address. I use that one also. This Address is also on the Channel 7 Envelopes also.

Can anyone confirm with me that this is the right address please? :)

(actors name)

c/o "Home and Away"

Seven Network

PO Box 777

Pyrmont

NSW 2009

Australia

Yes thats the right address. I use that one also. This Address is also on the Channel 7 Envelopes also.

Thanks! :)

Yes thats the correct address, Good luck on future replies.

Im sad to hear that no one getting those. I do admit a year is too long for a reply even its from the office.

I can guess some reasons for that. My main issue with the wish list I had the actors series is no longer airing!!

Yet I have been told by mates that some actors dont do fan mail and not to contact agents. Which you told here as well.

If you search online sites I have read warnings that alot of Fan mail addresses are out of date.

Thats why I held both H&A and Neighbours to a high standard since most of thier actors where great in replies and help. Im only disapointed in 2 actors who didnt have cards or left before I wrote!

Im very dispointed if what Im told that some of your people are not as nice, much like our people here. I will tell you I do not watch some shows because of lack of replies. Yet since I dont collect autographs anymore its the principal of the issue as I dont liek to see anyone hurt!

Good luck and keep trying!

Someone recieved an autograph from Andrew! They sent to this address:

Home and Away

Seven Network

GPO Box 7777

sydney

new south wales 2001.

Australia

So it looks like I sent to the wrong address. Gonna have to rewrite them all and resend them tomorrow!

Edited by ChloeBraxton