The Autograph Thread

Thanks for the post, Yellow. Really appreciate it as I´ve been checking for updates in this thread for weeks!

I really hope I get replies from the cast I wrote to, do you by any chance have any scans? I´d love to see the Sid one as I haven´t seen it yet! What did Samara write in her letter?

Oh congrats! That's good :) Did you get a fancard from Emily?

Thanks Em!

Yeah, well, I haven't seen it yet, because I've recently moved to Germany and it arrived at my parents' address, but my sister opened it and apparently it's a fan card and Emily has written: "For Edward, With love and thanks, Eily Symons" - she's the person I'd least expect to receive one from, I've never heard of her replying before! I will scan in two weeks when I'm home :)

My sister rang last night to tell me I received a fan card and letter from Lisa Gormley in the post! I am absolutely thrilled, I didn't think she'd reply, I really can't wait to see it in two weeks when I'm home!!!!

I will scan it on here for all to see. :)

From the sounds of things Lisa really appreciates her job at Home and Away. In the letter she apparently describes her workplace as a 'magical' environment. What a wonderful woman.