john palmer

indigo

dexter

sid

april

bianca

vj

please put them on here for all of us to see thanks :P

its weird john and elijah still are down as guest characters and yet both seem to have fancards now.

i dont reckon penn will be getting one but then again hes on the yahoo main site.

i wish fitzy would return from maternity leave shes been on it for ages now :(

John Palmer has a fan card- I don't ahve a photo of it though. Indigo, Dexter, Sid, April and Bianca are all getting fan cards soon. I believe they are in the process of being made as the yahoo rep on the official site said they'd be available soon. As for VJ he doesn't have one. Elijiah has one too. I don't believe Penn will be getting one as he's only a guest as it says in his profile on OS. I wrote to all these new cast members last week, so I'll post on here if I get replies. PLus if I happen to get my hands on any of the new fan cards- I seem to be pretty lucky with that for some reason. I can't wait to see what the new ones are like.

I have John Palmer to trade. Which ones do you have to trade for?

+ I have some others too to trade.

Let me know if you're interessted.

pm me or email at

maciam117@hotmail.com

Cam

ps. I miss Fitzy too. she should become regular if she comes back.

Below are scans from my recent reply from Ella Scott Lynch, just click to enlarge :)

EllaScottLynch1.jpg EllaScottLynch2.jpg EllaScottLynch3.jpg EllaScottLynch4.jpg EllaScottLynch5.jpg

Lovely autographs from Ella. Loved her on all saints and have been trying to get her autograph. Could you possibly PM me the address you used, as I'd love to try it.

Thanks! It's no problem at all, I've just PM'd you now :)

Fancards for Rhiannon Fish (April Scott) and Charles Cottier (Dexter Walker) are now up on eBay. Exorbitant prices even for hand signed cards although both cards really do look sharp. Hopefully Seven uploads scans of them for us to download soon.

Wow great new sort of look fancards. Hopefully this means those of us who wrote to the new characters might get replies now they have fancards to reply with. But as if anyone if going to outright pay $100 for handsigned ones. If it was an auction and people bid up to that price (which I'm usre they wouldn't) it would be a bit different. But guess if they can get that much for them good on them. Can't wait to see the other new character fancards.

Edited by Yellow601

If anyone what's to look on Ebay Aus they now have the fan cards for Bianca and Indi- totally different to old fan cards. Can't wait to get my hands on these.

They look authentic too. On one hand I hope Seven doesn't put fancards up on the website for us to download because it will make it harder for the sellers to concoct forgeries. I might pick one of these cards up myself to add to my collection although I'm holding out for a Lisa Gormley signed fancard myself. :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Got replies this week from Samara Weaving (Indi) and Robert Mammone (Sid). Received signed fancards from both, and Samara also sent me a page long letter, which I almost completely missed in the envelope even though the paper was purple. Think I was just so excited to get a reply I didn't bother looking if there was anything else in there.

So all of you who sent to the new cast members have hope. Haven't heard from the other newbies yet. I sent the letters about a week after they started on the show.