The Autograph Thread

Some beautiful pics of Izzy there although I assume her autograph is going to become easier and easier to obtain now that she is in the US. I love it how Lyn Collingwood always writes a little message on the bottom on all of her fancards too. Nice stuff Jamie.

Looking for fancards.. Hope some one can help..

I live in sweden so it's very hard finding cards. I have tried to write letters, only got a few replies.

Most of them don't seems to bother writing back.

Does anyone have an extra card..? I can always pay.

Looking for both old and new ones.

Cam

maciam117@hotmail.com

I live in sweden so it's very hard finding cards. I have tried to write letters, only got a few replies.

Cam

maciam117@hotmail.com

Hey have you tried looking on ebay? Especially on the UK ebay theres always loads of fancards and they are quite cheap :)

Also well done screamingqueen2006 what great scans!!

Edited by beanieking02

Cam

maciam117@hotmail.com

Hey have you tried looking on ebay? Especially on the UK ebay theres always loads of fancards and they are quite cheap :)

eBay probably wouldn't be the best way to go unless you are extremely hard up for fan cards. First off a number of the sellers charge amounts that far exceed what any of these fancards are worth. Second and most importantly when it comes to the newer fancards, (the ones issued in the past 3 years or so) many that appear on eBay are actually "fakes". What I mean by this is that they are not the actual product as issued by The Seven Network and instead are homemade printouts of the fancards printed on high quality computer paper. Essentially you can do this yourself and save a lot of money in the process by just downloading the fancards from Seven's website and then printing them out yourself.

Sadly in a lot of cases the fraudulent fancard issues don't stop there as there have been sellers on eBay that sell what they claim to be authentic autographed fancards but in reality are reproductions of autographed fancards likely produced using a scanner and printer. For example in my collection I have a fancard signed by Esther Anderson which I purchased off of eBay last year. Since that time I've seen the same fancard (with the exact same signature affixed in the exact same location) being auctioned on eBay by the same seller several times over. Since nobody is capable of signing their name in precisely the exact same way everytime, it's more than likely that in a lot of cases sellers advertising authentic autographed fancards for sale on eBay are actually just selling reproductions of authentic autographed fancards.

Edited by jldraw

• 3 weeks later...

I've just received a reply from Ella Scott Lynch (Hayley Lawson no. 2). She signed the three photographs that I sent her and also sent two signed 'All Saints' fancards too (and wrote a lovely message on one) which I'm chuffed to bits with as I love that show too :D

I'll be posting scans soon for anybody that might be interested :)

Cam

maciam117@hotmail.com

Hi

Yes, but I don't use Ebay as some sellers has way too high prices/postages.. saw 2 cards for AUD100.00. Crazy.

+ I can't translate all words used on Ebay. Not even with a dictionary. I'm from Sweden.

Many sellers also sell copies. I need the real cards. If I was looking for copies I might use Ebay, but I'm not.

That's why I was hoping from help from other fans. I do have some cards to trade with ( have recieved some doubles from the Home and away office assistant over the years).

Maybe anyone else is looking for help finding cards?

I'm missing out on approx 95% of the Home and away cards. I mostley have the skinny cards.

If anyone is interessted in trading cards new/old let me know.

I can also buy.

Thanks/

Cam

pm me or email me at

maciam117@hotmail.com