john palmer

indigo

dexter

sid

april

bianca

vj

please put them on here for all of us to see thanks :P

its weird john and elijah still are down as guest characters and yet both seem to have fancards now.

i dont reckon penn will be getting one but then again hes on the yahoo main site.

i wish fitzy would return from maternity leave shes been on it for ages now :(

John Palmer has a fan card- I don't ahve a photo of it though. Indigo, Dexter, Sid, April and Bianca are all getting fan cards soon. I believe they are in the process of being made as the yahoo rep on the official site said they'd be available soon. As for VJ he doesn't have one. Elijiah has one too. I don't believe Penn will be getting one as he's only a guest as it says in his profile on OS. I wrote to all these new cast members last week, so I'll post on here if I get replies. PLus if I happen to get my hands on any of the new fan cards- I seem to be pretty lucky with that for some reason. I can't wait to see what the new ones are like.

I Got these in the mail today

2cmq5vq.jpg

yyxi0.jpg

and i got these last week (except for the luke one)

25pmvma.jpg

Awesome reply from Luke, Courtney! :D

Looks like a lot of the cast are catching up on their fanmail now - I've seen replies from Sonia Todd, David Jones-Roberts and now Luke Mitchell in the span of two days. Fingers crossed I get replies from them, seeing as I wrote to them all back in November :)

I've seen replies from Sonia Todd, David Jones-Roberts

Out of interest where have you seen replies from these actors? I can only see the replies posted above! Congrats on your new fan cards, the Luke Mitchell one is great, he´s a lovely guy!

I´ve just written to Robert Mammone (Sid), Shane Withington (John) and Rihannon Fish (April). I´ll let you know if I hear anything back. :)

This morning I received a reply from Isabel Lucas (Ex-Tasha Andrews), she signed my three photographs and sent one of her own as well (which is pre-printed but she hand-wrote the dedication on it) and also sent me a typed letter. It took exactly four months - very pleased :D

Scans will be up later for anybody who might be interested :)

I've seen replies from Sonia Todd, David Jones-Roberts

Out of interest where have you seen replies from these actors? I can only see the replies posted above!

Fanmail.biz (http://fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=181576, http://fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=181577)

Edited by JamieLee

Just received a reply from Lyn Collingwood (Collen Smart), I sent her one of her old fancards but instead received her latest fancard signed with a nice little message on the front - I'm still ecstatically happy as I love her character, Colleen :D. Took around two months in total :)

Will post a scan (along with the scans of the response I received from Isabel Lucas at the weekend) in a few hours.

Ah thanks Jamie, and congrats on receiving Isabel Lucas through the post, can´t wait to see her cards!

Cheers Ed! :)

Ok today when i got up there was mail waiting for me. 2 nice big 7 envelopes. The first one was from Luke Mitchell (who i wrote to back in January i think) and Axel Whitehead.

I will upload the images when i can.

Congrats to everyone who's received fancards recently.

Edited by ScreamingQueen2006

Here's the scans of my recent replies from Isabel Lucas and Lyn Collingwood, just click to enlarge.

IsabelLucas1.jpg IsabelLucas2.jpg IsabelLucas3.jpg IsabelLucas4.jpg LynCollingwood.jpg

Ok today when i got up there was mail waiting for me. 2 nice big 7 envelopes. The first one was from Luke Mitchell (who i wrote to back in January i think) and Axel Whitehead.

I will upload the images when i can.

Congrats to everyone who's received fancards recently.

Congratulations, can't wait to see the photos :)