The Autograph Thread

Hello, i'm new to these forums, and i've just been looking at all of you amazing autographs! Obviously, I am a massive fan of Home and Away and so I was wondering if anyone could help me by telling me how you get the autographs and how and who I send the cards and things too as I live in England. It would be a massive help if someone could explain too me. Thanks :)

Hello, i'm new to these forums, and i've just been looking at all of you amazing autographs! Obviously, I am a massive fan of Home and Away and so I was wondering if anyone could help me by telling me how you get the autographs and how and who I send the cards and things too as I live in England. It would be a massive help if someone could explain too me. Thanks :)

Welcome! Alright so basically you can write a letter to any member of the permanent cast. The easiest way is to send your letter- with your name and address on the back of the envelope (like you would for any other letter) and send it off to the address I've put below. All the cast have their own fan cards, which you would have seen in this forum and will send them back to you signed or whatever they fancy. The thing that's great about sending to home and away cast is the production of the show pay for them to send the envelope back to you, even if you live overseas. Majority of the cast are very good with replying to fanmail. But there are some that are really hard to get. Take another look through this forum and you can get an idea of who's really good at signing and when people post their successes you may find out someone has started signing again etc. The thing with the letters is you have to be very patient in waiting for a reply. It can take up to several months to get a reply, but sometimes you could get one in just a matter of weeks. It all depends on the actors schedule, how busy they are and how much time they spend answering fanmail. So pretty much all you need to send to the actor is a nice letter, but just be sure to nicely and polietly ask for a signed fancard near the end of your letter. I always do. Then you're pretty much set.

Have fun and Good luck. If you need any more help just ask on here as there are plenty of people willing to help. Also it's great to keep checking back here so you can see what success other people ara having and how long they have waited for replies etc.

Here is the Address:

ACTOR'S NAME

HOME AND AWAY

SEVEN NETWORK

PO BOX 777

PYRMONT

NSW 2009

AUSTRALIA

I tried the same with Indiana Evans when she left home and away and joined the H2O: Just add water, I got an address from a fan page to that company, I send in January this year but I have not gotten a response back, either she left the H2O or so the letter is lost.

Edited by lordi

does anyone have fancards of

john palmer

indigo

dexter

sid

april

bianca

vj

please put them on here for all of us to see thanks :P

its weird john and elijah still are down as guest characters and yet both seem to have fancards now.

i dont reckon penn will be getting one but then again hes on the yahoo main site.

i wish fitzy would return from maternity leave shes been on it for ages now :(

does anyone have fancards of

john palmer

indigo

dexter

sid

april

bianca

vj

please put them on here for all of us to see thanks :P

its weird john and elijah still are down as guest characters and yet both seem to have fancards now.

i dont reckon penn will be getting one but then again hes on the yahoo main site.

i wish fitzy would return from maternity leave shes been on it for ages now :(

VJ probably doesn't have one. I know Elijah has one but can't recall seeing John Palmer's. I'll take your word for it. The others haven't been on the show long enough yet to have fancards. Probably by the end of the summer though. I wouldn't recommend bidding on any of the newer cards up on eBay right now however. There is a pretty good chance they are fakes. Write to the help desk instead.

I tried the same with Indiana Evans when she left home and away and joined the H2O: Just add water, I got an address from a fan page to that company, I send in January this year but I have not gotten a response back, either she left the H2O or so the letter is lost.

From what I understand writing to Indi has always been a bit troublesome in that she either a) takes a long time to reply or b) doesn't reply at all. Just giving you the heads up.