The Autograph Thread

Congratulations everybody on all of your recent replies - it's nice to see Amy replying again :)

Fingers crossed that I get a reply before she leaves the show...

Thanks Jamie :)

Has she already finished filming though? I get the impression that she's left all of her fan mail until she finished filming cos obviously she'd then have more time on her hands to reply etc.

I'm tempted to write to Jon Sivewright, has anyone ever seen a personal reply from him though?

You're welcome :)

I'm not sure, I know her and Jon are both due to leave in our Summer time so within the next couple of months - I just assumed that they were done filming/about to finish with all these responses from Amy...

I think I saw some yonks ago when he first joined the cast but I've not seen any since, but saying that I've never written to him myself

I'm not sure, I know her and Jon are both due to leave in our Summer time so within the next couple of months - I just assumed that they were done filming/about to finish with all these responses from Amy...

I think I saw some yonks ago when he first joined the cast but I've not seen any since, but saying that I've never written to him myself

Thanks for the heads up. I think it would be nice to have Jon's as it would go nicely with Amy's, plus they're one of my favourite couples and I've really been enjoying Tony's arguments with John Palmer!

I've just written my letter to him and one to Jay too, so I'll send them off in the post tomorrow. I'll upload some scans of my Rebecca/Amy & the Charlie Brooks one in the next few weeks when I get access to a scanner :)

Who else are you waiting for then, Jamie? I'm waiting for David, Tessa, Bernard, Sonia, Lynne, Ada, Emily and Luke Jacobz so waiting for quite a few, although I don't expect to get replies from the male cast! I'm also not particularly optimistic about Emily, as I expect she'd have loads of fan mail. Time will tell I guess...has anyone else written to her?

Edited by Edward Skylover

Thanks for the heads up. I think it would be nice to have Jon's as it would go nicely with Amy's, plus they're one of my favourite couples and I've really been enjoying Tony's arguments with John Palmer!

I've just written my letter to him and one to Jay too, so I'll send them off in the post tomorrow. I'll upload some scans of my Rebecca/Amy & the Charlie Brooks one in the next few weeks when I get access to a scanner :)

Who else are you waiting for then, Jamie? I'm waiting for David, Tessa, Bernard, Sonia, Lynne, Ada, Emily and Luke Jacobz so waiting for quite a few, although I don't expect to get replies from the male cast! I'm also not particularly optimistic about Emily, as I expect she'd have loads of fan mail. Time will tell I guess...has anyone else written to her?

Awesome, can't wait to see your scans! :D

I'm waiting on a few: Lyn Collingwood, Amy Mathews, Bernard Curry, David Jones-Roberts, Sonia Todd, Jodi Gordon

(don't think i'll be getting a reply now she's already left)

, Cornelia Frances, Esther Anderson, Luke Mitchell and Todd Lasance (don't think i'll be getting a reply now he's already left) through the studios as well as Ella Scott Lynch, Clarissa House, Paula Forrest, Laurie Foell, Isabel Lucas, Tim Campbell and Holly Brisley via their managements.

I can imagine just how much fanmail Emily's got, but she was good at replying when she was back in Emmerdale from what I could tell so fingers crossed... :)

I'm planning on writing to Jay, Tessa and Emily within the next week too :)