The Autograph Thread

I was just wondering, as I've never written to a cast member before, what kind of things do you write to them about? And do you have to ask them for a fan card etc ? I'm just asking because I don't want to come across all obsessive and fangirlish. If that makes sense :) Any help appreciated.

I've written to a couple recently, telling them how much i like their character, asking for a signed photo, what i think should happen to their character & how gorgeous & talented Mark Furze is, :lol:, :P & i don't give a dahm what they think, cause he is & i don't mind saying it, no matter what i sound like.

I was just wondering, as I've never written to a cast member before, what kind of things do you write to them about? And do you have to ask them for a fan card etc ? I'm just asking because I don't want to come across all obsessive and fangirlish. If that makes sense :) Any help appreciated.

I've written to a couple recently, telling them how much i like their character, asking for a signed photo, what i think should happen to their character & how gorgeous & talented Mark Furze is, :lol:, :P & i don't give a dahm what they think, cause he is & i don't mind saying it, no matter what i sound like.

Thanks a lot for the advice :D

Does anyone know which one of the H&A cast are more likely to reply to your letter?

Mark Furze (Ric) writes back quickly, well he did to me anyway & i heard that Kate Ritchie (Sally) replies, i'm writing to her soon. Rhys Wakefield (Lucas), Jessica Tovey (Belle) & Amy Matthews (Rachel) all write back as well.

How much would it cost to send a letter to a cast member as I live in England - London.

I send a letter (A4 sheet of paper, with my photo copied & pasted on it) in a DL envelope & it costs me 68p per stamp for Australia.

Yup, my Mum posted mine for the grand price of 68p, a lot cheaper than I thought considering it was 1st class to the other side of the world.

I sent mine to Joel the end of January and am awaiting a reply, though I know he left in December.