The Autograph Thread

4 hours ago, Kellicopter said:

My friends were volunteering at Comic-con in London a few weeks ago, and one of them got chosen to be a PA for Rebecca and Luke. I had another friend attend who mentioned me when he met them, and then PA friend also spoke about her "big H&A fan friend in Aus" and Rebecca linked me to both people. By the end of the first day she'd scored me this lovely picture. It'll be framed on the wall with the rest of them when I get home.They're now friends on insta and I'm very jealous.

19441547_10155504047448593_394767489_n.j

Im very pleased to hear that. good on you.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2018-02-18 at 22:33, *Emily* said:

It’s been a long time since I’ve written to the cast. It used to be one of my favourite things to do. Does anyone still write to the cast and has anyone had replies? I would love to start writing again.

I received 2 fancards of Olivia Deeble and Orpheus Pledger last year.  Before that nothing for a long time.. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi Guys, 

We are actually using the theme tune of H&A for our first dance, so I thought it would be a cool present to get my W2B a signed fan card, or even a short video message from her favourite actor as a wedding present. 

Can anyone advise how I could go about this - is this possible, and if so what is the best way to do it. I am based in Ireland so any help much appreciated. 

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone, 

I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me. 

Over the years  I have been collecting Home and away fancards, all sorts. 

But last 5 years it has been so hard for me to find any. Since I live on the other side of the earth from you (Sweden), it been even harder to locate them. 

I know there are cards out there. I also know about Ebay. I don't use Ebay. I have tried many times over the years writing to The Home and away officer,  But without luck.

At the  moment I'm looking for these cards :

* Emily Symons (if she has a new one)

* Penny McNamee

* James Stewart

* Jackson Heywood

* Georgie Parker (new one)

* Patrick O'Connor 

* Sarah Roberts

* Tim Franklin 

* Sam Frost

* Angus McLaren 

* Cariba Heine 

* Grace Thomas

* Darius Williams

* Lukas Radovich 

* Ashleigh Brewer 

if there are more I have missed,  please let me know. 

thanks. 

• 7 months later...

I'm curious .. does anyone still keeps collecting these Home and away fancards/cast cards?

Do they still send them out? 

I'm still looking for cards of both current and past cast members. Black/white, colored ones doesen't matter as long as I don't have them. 

Also I'm looking for anyone interessted in trading /selling cards. I have lots to trade with. .

PM med If interessted. .

Thanks /maciam

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi everyone.

I'm wondering if anyone can help me find Home and away fancards. I have huge problems as I live halfway around the world , and Home and away is an Australian show.

Have they a new address to write to?

Haven't had a reply from them for many years. 

Help,please.

Anyone??

Also, I would love to find more Home and away fans Who might enjoy these cards or collect them too.

Is there anyone Who might have scans to show me how the cards looked like during first few years of the show? I' m curious as I have heard they all got cards but many cast members I have never seen any of.

maciam