Myspace

Guest Nim

I currently do not have a MySpace account, nor do I want one either.

For blogging purposes, I use BlogSpot. Though the site's crashed once since I started my blog, I find it pretty reliable.

The reason why I won't get a MySpace account (and I don't mean to cause worry among you guys), but I've heard that MySpace accounts aren't very secure. I see some people here just using it for pictures, and I can understand that...but I would never post personal info about myself on there. I've heard of people who have actually been fired from their jobs or evicted from their apartments because bosses and landlords have read less than flattering comments about themselves in MySpace profiles.

Illegal? Possibly. But, even so, I wouldn't risk it.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why use blogspot when LiveJournal is always up?

I use Myspace to keep in touch with people from all over the world, not to spread rumors. Serves them right to be fired when they write stuff like that on it. Seriously, you should think that adults would know better, but I guess people are stupid, hence signature. If you don't want to risk it, don't write it. Can it get any easier?

Archived