How do I make cool avatars?

Guest Tamxxx

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha... I use Paint. *BIG GRIN*

as in the paint thats already installed into computers? Can I ask you a question then please, when I put pictures into it I have trouble getting them 100x100 and when they do go to the right size its usually just the corner of the picture. I was wondering how you get them that size without losing any of the picture?

as in the paint thats already installed into computers? Can I ask you a question then please, when I put pictures into it I have trouble getting them 100x100 and when they do go to the right size its usually just the corner of the picture. I was wondering how you get them that size without losing any of the picture?

its ok Ive done it. Now Im just confused about how I get the picture saved in paint onto a thread!!

Nah its not illegal it costs on your internet payment. It costs US:$3 to download programs that are more than 100 MB.

No, it is illegal. All you pay for on your internet bill is the use of bandwidth and the connection to the internet, you are NOT paying to download software. When you download software like that, it IS breaking the law. You might be paying someone, but you sure as hell aren't paying Adobe for use of their software!

its ok Ive done it. Now Im just confused about how I get the picture saved in paint onto a thread!!

This forum only lets you post images that are hosted online. You'll have to open an account with ImageShack or PhotoBucket, it's free and you can upload photos from your PC and store them on their servers. Then you can use the URL (it will be next to your picture on PhotoBucket) to link to the photo in the thread.

Archived