The Believers Finale

Guest *dW*

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have second chapter written up its on my laptop though want to make few changes to it before i post it and piper is introduced into it.

Also dont laugh at me writing i suck at all that cult crap about chosen one dont know much about it :P

Chapter 2 i dont know where im going refixed it today

Tasha was still trying to break free jonah had found some wire near where they were tied up Tash he said she grabbed it off him "Thanks she said, Now dont ever talk to me again i hate you!" Tas.... He got cut of by tasha "Shut up there coming" As the door openned and Mumma rose and Charity came through the door "Well look who it is the scumbags" Mumma rose tried touching her head "My child" Tasha growled " GET YOUR BLOODY HAND OFF ME NOW!" She broke free and knocked mumma rose to the ground. "Now look whos not so tough!"

Charity Got angry and pushed tasha to the ground " DONT TREAT MUMMA ROSE LIKE THAT AGAIN" Tasha replied "OR WHAT ? GOING TO BE MORE OF A PEST!" Charity went charging at tasha, Tasha picked up a peice of wood near her and slammed it into charity on the face and she screamed and fell down to the ground.

Mumma rose got up " You silly girl you dont know who you are messing with" With that Tasha went flying out the shed door onto the ground. Tasha was sore and shocked what the hell was that She got up and yelled "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?? HOW DID YOU DO THAT" Mumma rose smiled " Im Evil, We all are" As mumma rose said that all of the believers including jonah all circled around her. "We are all evil and your going to bring us our child! My darling" Tasha got angry "Listen b**ch, I aint your darling ok now all of you idiots around me get lost" yelled tasha.

Suddenly Mumma rose had a pole about to hit her with it over the head , "Well if you dont like it my child, i will have to force you to follow your destiny AHHHHHH" Mumma rose went flying into a tent

Tasha was speechless what the hell was going here ?? she thought,

Everyone turned around to see 3 girls standing there "Tasha" They asked Tasha Nodded

The 3 girls told her there name Piper,phoebe and paige

Piper said"Where here to protect you from that hag over there" Pointing to mumma rose "And her little friends over there" Pointing to the gang.

Mumma rose yelled '3 SISTERS I SEE YOU WOULDNT HAPPEN TO BE THE CHARMED ONES"

Piper yelled "Why yes we would be and you might be the old bag face mumma rose?"

The believers all charged after all 4 of them "Uh oH We gotta get out of here right now!!, Paige orb us out now!" Piper yelled as they orbed out

"STOPPPP!" mumma rose yelled "I cant let them 3 get in the way they are to powerful they will destroy my plan, god knows what will happen now"

Mumma rose came up with an idea "CHARITY GET HERE NOW!" she yelled "Yes Mumma rose?"

"Go to summer bay and bring that friend of tashas here now, Whats her name? Ah yes martha!, I got plans for her to bring tasha back to us"

"No Mumma rose! Thats a bad plan her boyfriend is that Cop, Mumma rose got angry "Are you questioning Me! Charitity!" Her eyes turned Dark Red

Charity Started Crying "No Mumma rose!!, I'll go get Martha" She said as she ran off to Summer bay

Back in summerbay at the diner

Martha was sitting alone Eating lunch, jack wasnt talking to her cause of the whole tasha and the believers thing, She thought she would go see him see if they can make things up she got up and left.

She payed for meal and walked out the diner towards her car "Martha!!" Screamed Charitity" "

What the hell do you want!!! Screamed Martha

"Im so sorry for this but be prepared for Mumma rose!!" Said Charitity

"Be prepared for MUMMMMMMMAMAMAA....... " Martha Screamed and fell down to the ground as Charitity Hit her over the head.

"Im So sorry for this, forgive me" Charitity said as she got in a car and drove of back to the farm.

Next time

What has happend to martha

Where has Tasha gone with the charmed ones?

Will Mumma rose plan work To Bring Tasha Back?

Archived