I'm Sorry? Really!

Guest Amanda

Martha had been rushed into hospital her injuries were unsure of yet but she was unconscious. Jack came running through the hospital doors “Martha….where’s Martha is she alright?!” “Yes she is fine so far we are doing some tests she has a few cuts and bruises but you can go see her” “Oh ok thanks”

He walked into Martha’s room to see Alf, Morag and Rick there “Its ok were just leaving were bringing her stuff around tonight” Alf said “Ok” jack said as he sat down next to Martha’s bed. “Im sorry Martha” he said as he grabbed her hand “I love you” he sat there for a couple of hours waiting... Waiting for Martha to wake up.

He was half asleep until he heard a fade voice “Jack...” “Martha!” as he kissed her forehead “Im sorry” she said “Sorry for what it wasn’t your fault” “I love you”. Jack smiled he then got the nurse to come check on Martha “She will be fine a few cuts and bruises but they should go down, your very lucks Miss Mackenzie you should be discharged tonight, not as bad as we thought” “Thanks” Martha smiled. “Can I get you anything” asked jack “Nah Im fine” “You sure” “Positive, I have everything I want right here as she held his hand”

Martha had been discharged from the hospital she was well back on track she even agreed to go to the surf club for dinner with jack.

Martha went to Tasha and Robbies apartment to see them and apologize “Hey Martha said as she sat down “Hi” Tasha smiled “its great to see you back to your old self, I also heard about you and jack I couldn’t be happier for you” as tasha nudged Robbie “Ok, ok” Robbie said “you where right” Martha didn’t really listen to what they were talking about as all she could think about was how lucky she was.

She walked into the surf club with jack hand in hand she had never looked so happier a lot of people were in the surf club all couples just sat there enjoying there time together.

Every one came up to them happy to see them together as people knew they would be together for a long time.

Martha reached over to jack and whispered in his ear “I love you” jack smiled and kissed Martha on the lips.

The End

Hope you enjoyed the story

Archived