Supernatural: Discussion Thread (Possible Spoilers)

Guest hazza123

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss supernatural :(

Stupid ITV for losing the rights!

Are seasons 5 & 6 worth seeing/buying/drooling over?

Just a general answer would be awesome :)

Season 5 - DEFINITELY!! The entire season was very enjoyable and the epic finale just topped it off, a must see for any Supernatural fan!

I am not feeling season 6 as much as I did the other seasons, I don't know, but the showrunner Eric Kripke stepped down with Sera Gamble taking his place and she took the show in a different direction....I have to say I preferred the show Pre Season 6!

I have to agree with Kevin, Season 5 is a definitely a must for any fan. I've just got finished watching it and it was brilliant and the finale topped it off perfectly. I haven't seen season 6 yet so i can't comment on it but i myself am looking forward to seeing where it goes without Eric Kripke at the helm.

I miss supernatural :(

Stupid ITV for losing the rights!

Are seasons 5 & 6 worth seeing/buying/drooling over?

Just a general answer would be awesome :)

Season 5 - DEFINITELY!! The entire season was very enjoyable and the epic finale just topped it off, a must see for any Supernatural fan!

I am not feeling season 6 as much as I did the other seasons, I don't know, but the showrunner Eric Kripke stepped down with Sera Gamble taking his place and she took the show in a different direction....I have to say I preferred the show Pre Season 6!

I think it should of ended after season 5 season 6 seems like a money spinner

• 2 weeks later...

I've found season 6 to be a bit of an odd one really, but the last few episodes that are leading up to the finale have been amazing O_o I'm on edge and can't wait to see what happens at the end of it.

And the show's been renewed for a 7th season, apparently, so... hmm... (I can't say I'm complaining about seeing more Jensen and Jared though ;) )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived