Supernatural: Discussion Thread (Possible Spoilers)

Guest hazza123

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry guys, but unless another station picks them up, they are gone after this season.

The WB in emerging and becoming the CW and they already said Supernatural is one of the shows to go. It is the reason Charmed was cancelled, Seventh Heaven, Related, and the others. They may keep a few new ones, but it will depend on the viewers response. Nick Leahy's show was dropped and then reinstated it is to start next season, so maybe if they get enough fan letters and support, they will reinstate them.

Actually, Supernatural has a big chance of making it into the new line-up. The reason Charmed was cancelled was because the actresses didn't want to go on. Supernatual has a big following and the ratings have been good.

Sorry guys, but unless another station picks them up, they are gone after this season.

The WB in emerging and becoming the CW and they already said Supernatural is one of the shows to go. It is the reason Charmed was cancelled, Seventh Heaven, Related, and the others. They may keep a few new ones, but it will depend on the viewers response. Nick Leahy's show was dropped and then reinstated it is to start next season, so maybe if they get enough fan letters and support, they will reinstate them.

Actually, Supernatural has a big chance of making it into the new line-up. The reason Charmed was cancelled was because the actresses didn't want to go on. Supernatual has a big following and the ratings have been good.

Yeah, i agree. I mean they come with a new storyline every week so i'm sure it could run into a second season if the actors wanted it to.

A big clue is the fact that Season 1 will be ending on a cliffhanger. The writers and actors have said it in interviews.

The monkeys would be stupid to cancel Supernatural. In the episodes that have aired, only a handful have been dud episodes. How many shows can say that about a first season?

I think the whole reason it is a success is because the main cast is made up of only two people and one isn't female. The female superhero thing has now been done to death and it's time to try something new :D

A big clue is the fact that Season 1 will be ending on a cliffhanger. The writers and actors have said it in interviews.

The monkeys would be stupid to cancel Supernatural. In the episodes that have aired, only a handful have been dud episodes. How many shows can say that about a first season?

I think the whole reason it is a success is because the main cast is made up of only two people and one isn't female. The female superhero thing has now been done to death and it's time to try something new :D

:o Josh Whedon would be ashamed of you!

But i partially agree, the fact that it is brothers, and there is the family vibe, makes it unique.

xxx

But i partially agree, the fact that it is brothers, and there is the family vibe, makes it unique.

xxx

Who's Josh Whedon?

xxx

Who's Josh Whedon?

Writer/Director of Buffy. Greatest female superhero for ages.

xx

It just seems like a male version of charmed which focuses more on the storylines.

:o Don't ever say that! Charmed was good until Season 7. Then it became hooker hour. I hope that never happens to Supernatural.

I hope they never add a female character into the mix. There is an episode coming up soon in the UK where they bring in a mary sue type woman who was Dean's love. Most fans hated the episode and were worried that the writing was going down the drain.

It was corrected after that and it's got even better. Oh yeah and tonights episode (Asylum) is fantastic apparently. I think this one is going to be as good as Skin *squeee*

Edited to Add: Joss Whedon rocked. He gave us a new type of supernatural fun... but that era is over.

Archived